Long Distance Relationship with Mark

~OOF Mark has been hardcore bias wrecking me lately. Wish me luck... ;-;

~Mark in a long distance relationship.

~Honestly, I️ could really see Mark being with a foreign person.

~Although, the whole being in a long distance relationship would be a little hard on him since Morkie here is a little awkward.

~At the same time, it would also be good for him too, since Mark would want to initiate skin ship, but this would give him enough time to be comfortable around you since he wouldn't initiate it until he was.

~He would be a little hesitant at first, but would overcome that over time.

~This relationship will consist of texts all day.

~Even though Mark never wants to stop with the conversation, he knows to respect the time zones and your need for sleep.

~That doesn't mean he won't send you cute texts during the night for you to wake up to the next morning. 

~You like to send Mork memes of himself.

~He sends you pictures of him pouting, but he secretly laughs at the memes.

~Mark is really good at reminding you about things you need to do.

~Especially with eating and homework. He REALLY makes sure you do those.

~Mark would always tell you how excited he is to see you in person, even if you aren't for sure if you'll be able to.

~Mark is for sure because he's determined to be able to actually hug you.

~He told you that he's going to feed you and take care of you when you see each other.

~"As long as it isn't your cooking," you tell him.

~He would be so determined to see you that he asks you what you're doing all the time just in case he could get a plane ticket and fly over right then and there.

~Mark would be really caring and kind to you, but he may not admit his full feelings in a straightforward way in the long distance relationship.

~He would actually be self-conscious at times because Mark would be afraid the relationship would end up fading.

~He just really doesn't want to lose you.

~You would ask him to send you videos of him singing or rapping for you.

~He wouldn't until he knew you were asleep. Then, he would sneakily send one for you to see in the morning.

~Mark also writes little jingles about you and preforms then over a video call.

~The other members like tease Mark while the two of you are video calling.

~You can see Mark getting embarrassed from the pink tint on the tips of his ears.

~Which is really adorable.

~Cause Morkie is adorable.

~Overall, Mark would be really supportive in a long distance relationship. At first a little hesitant, but it would be completely fine after he gets comfortable.

(A/N): cRying because your author here is getting major Mork feels ;-;

Requested by: @hopex19

Qotd: What hair color do you think they'll give Mark next??

Next: Imagine... Jaehyun