☁︎

Hey guys...

I came to talk about something serious. If you don't like sad or serious things then I can understand if you click off.

I wanted to bring up something that I know people don't really want to talk about or isn't something that you would just... talk about? I don't know, but I think it should be discussed.

I'm sure most of you have heard about Jonghyun by now. I'm also guessing you know who he was.

If not, Jonghyun was the main vocalist of SHINee. He was born in 1990, and died at age 27 this day. He was taken to the hospital in an unconscious state, then died shortly after.

I'm in my history class literally about to break. Plus, I just took a test that I'm pretty sure I failed since I can't stop thinking about this.

I heard a lot about people suspecting it was suicide, which I DEARLY hope it wasn't. Please tell me any other information you know.

I can't imagine how people close to him are feeling when I didn't even know him personally... I'm going to be praying for those who were~

It just doesn't feel real.

I won't be updating tonight like my original plan, I hope you don't mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of SHINee's career together, but I don't want to be so negative. It's just hard not to, you know?

Anyway, I send you all my love, and if you're ever feeling down please talk to someone. My PMs are always open because I care so much about you ~ ♡ please take care.