Love Warning - Mark

(This is for _MarkMork thank you for being patient with me opening my request back up and all the wait I also used a music video for a big part of the plot called 'Love Warning' by Third Kamikaze who is a Thai artist and is rEALLY HOT WOW. I'll add the music video in the header just in case you want to watch it. Also, this one is going to be a little longer than some of my parts)

~ ~ ~

Finally, the last school bell of the day rang. You gathered your bag along with the piles of homework you had to finish and started for the school's front door. Remembering your earbuds, you swung your bag to the front as you continued to look for them, but before you could reach inside, it was snatched out from your hands.

You looked up with annoyance to see two boys holding it up in their hands: Yuta Nakamoto and Doyoung Kim, two of the most popular people. They had smug looks on their faces that you wanted to erase so badly.

"Give me my bag back, please," you sighed with impatience.

Doyoung snickered while acting like he was about to dump the bag. When he saw you flinch to grab it, Doyoung held it over his head so you couldn't reach it.

"Seriously, give it back!"

"Guys, what are you doing?" A different voice approached.

Mark Lee, the center of the group, was making his way up to the two mischievous boys. He took the bag from their hands. Surprised by his actions, you smiled at him. With him being the center of this clique, you thought that he would be just as bad. Mark returned the smile you gave him.

That is, before he dumped all the contents from the bag, then the empty bag into your hands. You stared down at the mess. Anger began to bubble up inside of you.

Mark and his two friends laughed while sharing high-fives and walking off, leaving you to put everything away.

"I hate him so much!" you yelled into your phone later that night. You had to rant about it to someone since it made you feel so irritated. "He walks around acting like such a great guy, but when really he's just some bully with two rats as his back-up!"

"More like snakes," you friend huffed. "What jerks they are."

The next day wasn't any better for you. As you walked the halls minding your own business, your day started with Mark giving you a long stare. You glared in his direction before whipping your head the other way to leave the premises. Even just looking at him frustrated you.

Others would glance in your direction with a short laugh, which was confusing to you because you would never get attention like this before. To ignore your bewilderment, you checked your social media, which just happened to show you a video of Mark dumping your bag yesterday while the two other boys laughed at his actions, along with the caption 'WARNING'.

Not only was this video posted all over social media, but also pictures of your angry face were printed out and taped onto walls. Also written on the pictures was the same word 'WARNING'. You ripped one off and crumbled it in your hands, soon throwing it on the ground.

You tried to calmly breathe while searching the school for Mark. We'll talk this out... fist to face.

"Mark!"