Grocrey Shopping at 2 AM with Chittaphon

~Honestly, you guys didn't even need to get anything.

~Ten was bored and kept messing with you.

~You decided to distracted him by taking him to some local grocery store.

~Legit no shoppers.

~Only two people were over by the registers, and one person cleaning the floors.

~Ten's eyes first caught the flowers, which he jokingly offered to you.

~"Ten, no"

~"Ten, yes"

~Probably a frequent phrase between you two.

~He started picking out the most random things, just from the first isle. He slowly turned towards you with his arms overflowing with the items.

~"We're gonna need a cart"

~To make him happy, you two got a cart.

~When you were in an isle with no workers watching, Ten tried climbing into the cart.

~"Ten, no. There's cameras."

~"Ten, yeS"

~You pushed him around in the cart for a little bit.

~It was quite funny.

~He stood up and hummed The Titanic theme song.

~Ten wanted you to play Jack, but one of the workers told Ten to get out of the shopping cart.

~He directed you to an aisle with kids toys.

~You tried to ignore this isle, but Ten found it before you.

~You, kinda, had a nerd gun fight in the isle.

~Surprisingly, no one bothered to stop the two of you.

~Ten put one of the guns in the cart when you were done.

~There was an empty shelf in a candy row and Ten climbed onto it, lying flat.

~"Pick me!"

~"Ten, what are you doing?"

~"I'm the sweetest in this isle, pick me!"

~You laughed.

~"I pick you."

~Ten 'WOOED' then pecked you on the lips.

~"Only a little taste, honey. Too much will give you cavities. I'm just that sweet."

~"Why are you like this?"

~After paying for the groceries, Ten insisted on going to a pet store.

~"Please?"

~"Ten, I don't think they're even open this late."

~"Please?"

~"Ten, no"

~"Ten, YeS"

~You drove around the town, and even to the next one over, until you found a pet store that was opened.

~"You better be happy I do the things you love with you..."

~You looked into his eyes, lovingly.

~"You do them all, (y/n)... except Johnny."

~"Ten, NO!"

~"Ten..."

~You rolled your eyes.

~"YES!"

~You roamed the store, and Ten claimed to be the cutest puppy in the store, but there's no denying that.

~He tried to buy a hamster for you and was going to name it something like Elephant, but you said-

~"Ten, do I need to say it again?"

~"..."

~"Ten-"

~"YES!"

~That's when you thought it would be a good idea to bring him back home and just watch a movie to calm the adult child.

~But it was still a very fun time, and you love hanging out with your adult child.

(A/N): I'm feeling a little hyper right now, and I'm suppose to be sleeping since I have school tomorrow. Kinda like slap happy. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and see some of the things I've done and just slowly back away. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed ^^

Qotd: Have you ever been shopping at 2 AM? If so, do you have any funny stories from it?

Next: Depending on time, either the Halloween special Screenshot game, or Chenle scenario. If I can write the Chenle scenario before Halloween, then it'll be up first.

P.S.

Johnny: I only like guys who enjoy reading

Ten: