Part 3

UNEDITED UPDATE! KINDLY EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

PART - 3

- - - - -

"We Are All Born Crazy. Some Of Us Remain That Way"

- - - - -

"Arjooo"

"Who the hell sneezed so loudly?" Kathy asked scrunching her nose.

Arjun tightly shut his eyes in embarrassment. Mommy! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me 'Arjoo' because it sounds so like 'achoo'!!! Arjun scolded his mother in his head.

"Where are the garlands?" Madhu blocked her son at the entrance of their house.

"Oh shit!" Arjun slapped his head with his palm.

"You forgot? Didn't you?" Madhu asked gritting her teeth and glaring at her useless son before her eyes shifted to the cute faced girl with super sexy body, standing beside him.

"You have been out for two hours and then you come home empty hand... no you actually brought this girl..." Madhu waved her hand at Kathy "by the way who is she?" She asked eying Kathryn with ill-concealed disgust.

"Is she your sister, the new bride, Arjun?" Kathy asked pointing her finger to Madhu making her blush.

"Kathy, this is my mom, not my sister" Arjun hissed.

"Ohhh" Kathy's lips formed a perfect 'O' shape as she wondered why Arjun's mom was decked up like a new bride with heavy lehenga and accessories.

"Mom, this is Kathryn..."

"Christian?"

He shrugged not at all concerned about her religion. "My classmate" he added. Madhu could hardly believe Kathy was studing medicine with her son because she looked like a supermodel.

"Oh! Why is she here? To get any notes?" Madhu asked with a small smile.

"Nah! She is here to attend Naira di's wedding"

"What?" Madhu asked looking Kathy up and down and shook her head in disapproval. Kathy was busy looking around the house so she didn't hear Madhu's comment "From which beggar she borrowed that jean, Arjun?" Kathy's faded blue jeans had too many holes and patches, showing too much of her pale skin. It wasn't something you wear for a wedding.

"Doesn't she have any decent clothes at all to wear?" Madhu asked.

"Why? It's nice only nah?" Arjun asked. He was too pleased that his girlfriend found a pair of jean and short sleeve white shirt and didn't wear one of her usual cut off shorts and crop tops.

"Go ask her to change into one of Naira's clothes" Madhu said in a mere whisper.

"Mom, please, don't embarrass my friend by asking her to change"

"Who asked you to invite her to your sister's wedding? You didn't invite any of your male friends! What's going on between you two?"

"Mom!"

"What, Arjun? What's the problem?" Kathryn asked hearing him raise his voice.

"Mom, one sec" he excused himself and dragged Kathy a little away from his mother but Madhu being Madhu subtly moved closer to them to eavesdrop.

"Nothing, Kathy. My mom has new traditional clothes and she wants to gift them to you"

"Oh! why?"

"It's...er...um... kind of a tradition we follow." He lied

"What?"

"Wherever new guests visit our home for the first time, my mom gift them something, mostly clothes like saree and salwar-kameez"