Part 8

UNEDITED!

(Warning - Matured contents!!!)

PART - 8

- - - - -

"I Don't Need Drugs, I Want To Be High On Life With An Overdose Of You"

- - - - -

"You guys are late!" Mukkund, Roshan's dad accused when Rishab and his family arrived at the wedding venue.

Shreya, Roshan's mom stepped forward and gave a welcoming hug to Madhu.

"I am sorry" Madhu whispered, hugging her back

"It's okay. Roshan explained everything to us. We are just happy Naira at least told this before marriage. We wouldn't want them to have a divorce later, would we?" Shreya said holding Madhu's hand. Madhu shook her head in no. "But I am angry with your daughter for rejecting my son" Shreya pouted. "Roshan is already 31 and I don't know when he will agree to marry again"

"You don't worry. We will find a better girl for our Roshan boy..."

"And you have to convince him to marriage. He will surely listen to his favorite aunt."

"Alright! I will accomplish the job assigned to me really soon" Madhu winked.

"Is she the one our Veer boy is going to marry?" Shreya asked pointing to Inayat. Madhu nodded her head with a proud smile. "She is pretty" Shreya gave Inayat a smile which she returned.

"Seems like you have already found your choti bahu as well" Shreya said sizing Kathryn with her eyes. "Is she a model?"

"She is neither my choti bahu nor a model. She is Arjun's classmate" Madhu growled.

"Doctor-Doctor!" Shreya's gaze shifted from Kathryn to Arjun and back to Kathryn. "My gut instinct say, she will become your choti bahu oneday!" Shreya winked.

Madhu audibly groaned. "Please, no"

"Why? She seems smart and sexy to me then why you say no?"

"I don't know what exactly I don't like about her but I can feel she is not the one for my Arjun." Madhu didn't like the girl's closeness with her son. As far as she assessed that girl, she can tell her son was her mere obsession and she was using him for her pleasure. "Arjun is very distracted lately and I believe she is the reason. She is such a bad influence on him, Shreya. His dad and I have high hopes and dreams on him. We want him to become one of India's finest doctors. I hope he doesn't shatter our dreams by messing with that girl and spoiling his future"

"Ohho Madhu, stop worrying, will you?" Shreya squeezed Madhu's hand comforting her. Madhu gave her a weak smile.

"I don't know why my 3 idiots are not as smart as your two boys and find themselves their sweethearts." Shreya said with a pout. Madhu laughed.

"I am glad Naira bailed out at the end moment. No one can put up with my workaholic son" Mukkund joked and laughed for his own joke. Rishab rolled his eyes.

"You seriously aren't mad or sad with what my daughter did?"

"Sad, obviously but definitely not mad. We can't force someone to love, right?"

"Right. That's why I supported Naira."

"I understand. Shreya will be little cross with Naira but don't mind her."

"Hmm" Rishab nodded and turned to his wife. She was busily gushing with Shreya. He was glad their friendship with Mukkund and Shreya didn't break because of their daughter's foolishness.