Part 48

UNEDITED

Part - 48

-----------------

"Real love is tough love"

-----------------

#...I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too...#

"I'm in love with your body" Arjun sang along as he roamed his hands over Kathryn's body as they did some dirty dance in Rishab's boxing ring.

"...Last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new...#

"Last night was fun" Kathryn wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the corner of his mouth. Arjun had sneaked out of his house and spend the night with Kathryn and came home before the dawn broke. 

"Well I'm in love with your body" he sang seductively near her ears.

Damn, I want to jump her now, here in my dad's boxing ring... because she is so alluring and sexy... and I'm so hot and bothered...but but but, I can't, why, because, my dad will kill me!

 #...Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I...#

"I'm in love with your body" he sang with eyes full of carnal desire for her as he lifted her in his arms. She straddled him and started kissing him down his throat.

#...Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I...#

"I'm in love with your body" he repeated only that particular line as he pressed his face on her cleavage, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Stop singing that line, Arjun" she warned him.

#...Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I...#

"I'm in love with your body" he teased her as he set her down but held closer to his chest.

"Only my body?" Kathryn asked as they hopped around the ring like crazies.

#...Every day discovering something brand new..."

"Yes, baby" he mumbled, mindlessly.

"I'm in love with the shape of you" he sang loudly and bit her shoulder blade. You're a sexy bitch and all mine! He thought.

Asshole! I knew it! She got out of his hold and stepped away from him.

Come on be my baby come on

"Come on, baby, dance with me!"

Come on be my baby come on

Come on...

The song came to an abrupt halt as something crashed to the floor.

"Who the fuck..." Arjun turned around to find his father standing there with a murderous look.

"Why you broke my IPod, dad?"

"This is my boxing ring, not a dancing club!" Rishab roared. "I worship this place, dammit!" he spat his angry words at him. "And I won't tolerate any of your juvenile behavior in here! You get that?"

"Chill dad! We were so bored waiting for you so thought to threw shapes on the dancing floor, oops... sorry, boxing ring."

"I clearly instructed you guys to warm up before I come"