Part 62

(Note - even in this part I have added some images, hoping that will be helpful for you to imagine what exactly I visualized while writing so read this part too with your net connection on.

Oh and I have slightly changed the casting. Please check the character sketch / Intro part of this book to see the updated cast list. Hope you all will like my new choices. They all are my favorites.)

Unedited

Part - 62

----------------

"You don't marry someone you can live with - You marry someone you cannot live without."

----------------

"Hi" Naira said nervously as she stood next to Yash. Their family and friends had arrived and they were eagerly waiting for the ring exchanging ceremony to take place.

The photographers were clicking away their solo photos and the videographers were filming them since the moment they stepped out of their cars and walked into the party hall so Yash and Naira didn't get time to talk earlier. They just shared glances and smiles.

"Hi" Yash smiled as he tucked his hands in suit pockets

"So?"

"What?"

"You wanted to see how I look and now you are seeing me but you haven't said anything yet."

He smiled and shook his head.

"What?" Naira frowned.

"You made me wait" he told though he had no plan to make her wait. Even if he tried he knew he couldn't. He drew her closer to him and posed for a photo.

"So you are going to make me wait? Tit for tat?" She asked pouting.

"Don't pout if you want to look good in our engagement photos." He said smiling.

"I don't want to look good in photos. I want to look good for you, for your eyes. So tell me, Yash, how do I look?" She needed his approval.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes, I am, so please put me in ease."

"Even I am nervous" he confessed but didn't compliment her beauty.

"You look fine." She said openly checking him out.

"I know I look mighty fine..." He said confidently. After all he was a handsome man so why wouldn't he be confident about his physique? "...and I am not nervous about that" He breathed as he tried to calm himself down.

"Then?" Naira asked clueless.

"Mom" Yash held his hand out. Shwetha walked to her son and placed a small velvet box on his palm.