Part 59

UNEDITED

PART - 59

------------------

"There are only two times I want to be with you - Now & Forever"

------------------

"Arjun, put her in the other room" Veer stopped him from entering into the master bedroom and asked him to carry his girlfriend to the other room whether they had two separate single cot beds which Kathryn and Naira could occupy.

"Okay but you guys don't go to sleep so soon. We will play some games." Arjun said.

"Sure, we will join you guys once she is done with her night prayer." Veer said and lead his wife into the bedroom and shut the door.

Arjun took his girlfriend to the other room and there he settled her on the right side bed which used to be Veer's bed. "Wait here. I will come now." He went to get a crepe bandage from the first aid kit and came back to her in a minute. He took her leg and placing it on his lap, he started wrapping the bandage tightly around her ankle.

"Is it tight enough?" He asked. Kathryn gave him a smile. "I love it when you care for me."

"I love it too." He said masking his surprise with a smile. He felt she was getting really soft on him. Well, he wasn't complaining. He absolutely loved it.

"This is my room. I shared it with Veer." Naira said as she walked into the room with Yash.

"Nice" Yash said as he looked around the room. "You guys come here often?" He asked. "I am asking it because this place doesn't look like it had been kept locked for long. It's so neat and clean."

"Once in a month we come here. Mom loves this apartment so much."

"I see" he said as he looked at the photo frames hung on the wall with curiosity. "Cute" he muttered, tracing his fingers over Naira's childhood pic in which she had twinned with her daddy by wearing police uniform.

"That's me you are circling with your fingers." Arjun said grinning. He tried to play the same trick he played with Inayat but this time it got backfired.

"Oh, so you were a girl by birth but later turned to a guy?" Yash teased. Naira burst out laughing. 

"What? No! I am a man with a sword! Right, baby?" Arjun asked his girlfriend. Surprisingly, she blushed and nodded her head. "See, she's very familiar with my sword." He winked.

Yeah, he was right. He had thrust his sword in her and made her bleed. So she must be very familiar with it.

"God! Arjun! Stop it!"

"My sister is very squeamish" Arjun pinched Naira's cheek little painfully and it turned red.

Before she could rub her cheek to ease her pain off, Yash caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, soothing her pain.

Suddenly, Veer walked in and Yash withdrew his hand.

"Oh c'mon jijz, you need not fear my brother." Arjun said noticing Yash's sudden hesitance. Yash wouldn't name it as fear but respect. He felt Naira's father and elder brother share similar traits. Both are vigilant, protective, and straight forward.

"He is really a cool guy. He won't mind you touching our sister in an appropriate manner."

"Yeah, he is right. As long as you don't make my sister feel uncomfortable, as long as she likes it, I have no issues with your decent, innocent and affectionate touch." Veer said.

"You look tough but you speak soft" Yash commented with a smile.

"Army man nah? Has to look tough, smart, unpredictable, emotionless, and secretive but when it comes to family, he is as soft and sweet as Gulab Jamun!" Arjun said grinning. Veer rolled his eyes.