Part 13

UNEDITED!

PART - 13

- - - - -

"When I Saw You I Fell In Love, And You Smiled Because You Knew"

- - - - -

"All cool, Pops?" Arjun asked his dad as he sat between his mom and dad on the sofa.

"Don't call me 'Pops', Arjun" Rishab warned his son. He hated it but Arjun got used to that word from Kathryn. He had noticed her calling her father 'Pops' whenever she talked to him over the phone.

"Okay, chill dad" he said tapping his dad's shoulder and turned to his mom's side. "Still mad at dad, mom?" He asked resting his head on her shoulder.

Madhu nodded her head positively and stared at the TV screen.

"How is Naira? Did she eat her lunch?" Rishab asked.

"Naira di is okay and yep, she ate"

"Is she still angry on me?"

"Hmm... Yeah... She is really mad at you and she wants to punish you huh, dad" he lied.

"What? Punish me? How?"

"She wants you to cook chicken biriyani for tonight's dinner and get ice cream cake from Ibaco as your punishment" Arjun said keeping a straight.

"Chicken biriyani? Naira wants that?" Rishab asked glaring at his son for shamelessly lying to his. "Who are you trying to fool? She doesn't eat non-veg"

"Er... I didn't say she wants that for her to eat. She just wants to give you a tiring job as punishment."

"Don't bluff. Better ask me you want to eat biriyani and I will cook for you."

"You will?" Arjun asked in merry. Rishab nodded. Cooking Biryani was as easy as tossing a toast for him so he didn't mind doing that for his son. "Well what about the ice cream cake?"

"You go and buy that, lazy ass!" Rishab snarked.

"Alright! Alright! Chill hun" Arjun said softly as if he was taming a raged bull. "Your man easily gets mad. I wonder how you handle this hot head, mom" he whispered near his mom's ear making her laugh.

"Maa" Veer called as he walked to her with Naira and Inayat trailing behind him. "I am taking Inayat out for dinner so don't cook for us, okay?" He informed.

"Oh okay. Enjoy your date night" Madhu said with a beaming smile.

"Mom, I have a client meeting at 8 in Grand Hotel and I will have my dinner there so don't cook for me as well" Naira announced.

"Oh! Will Roshan be there with you in the meeting?" Madhu asked.

"I don't know... We are working on this case together so he should be there in the meeting but I am not sure whether he will come or not...after what happened..."

"If Roshan comes to the meeting make sure you apologize to him." Madhu ordered. Naira nodded.

"Naira, if Roshan didn't come and the meeting took time to get over, you call me, I will come and pick you up" Rishab said.

"I am taking my car" Naira replied curtly dismissing her dad's offer to bring her back home safely.

"She is still angry on me" Rishab thought with a sigh.

Arjun took out his phone when he heard it ping in his pocket. "Come home, babe! Let's study" he quickly read the WhatsApp message from Kathy and shut his phone before his mom could spy the text.