Part 51

UNEDITED

Part - 51

____________

"No matter how long it takes, love is worth the wait."

____________ 

One month later, 

Arjun was waiting for his brother Veer at the arrival gate of Mumbai Airport. 

Yes, Veer was coming home today.

Arjun kept checking his wrist watch as he paced around, impatiently. 

His phone buzzed. He took it out from his pants' pocket and checked the message. 

"Ping me before you start from the Airport"  

"Okay, Naira di" He replied and looked up from his phone to find his brother walking towards him. "Bro is here. We are starting now."  he quickly replied and put his phone back in his pocket. 

"Hey" Veer greeted him. 

"Bro" Arjun gave him a hug. "I missed you" he whispered.

"I know. I am here." 

"For how long?" 

"Couple of weeks or so" 

"Okay. Come. I will take you home."

"Please. I can't wait to see our family."

You have to wait till tomorrow to see the whole of your family. Arjun thought, smirking. 

"How is everyone at home, Arjun?" Veer asked once he got settled in the passenger seat and Arjun started the car engine. 

"All good, bro" 

"Hmm" he sighed and rested his head back. "Arjun, I am so tired."

Tired? Already? Oh no, bro!

Arjun glanced at his brother and yeah, he looked dead with fatigue.

"I will take a little nap. Wake me up when we reach our home."

"We are not going to our home, to the big house." Shit! I am not supposed to tell him this.

"What? Why?" Veer turned his head and looked at his brother for answer. "Where are you taking me then?"

"I am taking you to our old apartment -13B" he said.

"Why?" Hey, take me to our home now! I am dying to see my sweet wife.

"That's where you could find your wife..." 

"What?"

"Yeah..." He drawled.

"Arjun! What is Inayat doing in the apartment? Is she staying there alone?" Veer asked his brother to explain things clearly to him. 

"No, Naira di is with her" After I pick her up from the apartment, you will be there with your wife, bro! And you will be spending some quality time with her. 

"Oh good." He sighed in relief. "By the way, what are the girls doing in the apartment?" 

"Having beer party" Arjun joked. 

Veer rolled his eyes not even interested to laugh at his stupid joke. "Try again and tell me something believable." 

"Inayat bhabhi has planned something special for you..." Arjun, you are not supposed to tell this too! It's a surprise and you are spoiling it, dammit!