Part 65

Unedited - Unbelievably long & boring update! Please don't fall asleep while reading thid part! Lol!

Part - 65

-------------------

"Only one life, that soon is past. Only what's done with love will last."

-------------------

"Achooo! Achooo!" Inayat sneezed continously as she curled small on the bed, clutching the towel wrapped around her body tightly. She was trembling from head to toe, an after effect of drenching in rain.

"Inayat, you still haven't got dressed?" Veer asked as he walked out of the bathroom towel drying his wet hair wearing only his track pants and no shirt on.

He had run her a bath and sent her out of the bathroom to get dressed and in the mean time he took his shower.

He gently placed his hand on her bare shoulders and felt her shiver. "Veer, your hand is cold." She moaned.

"Sorry" he took it off before placing it back on her forehead. "Inayaa, you are burning. You are having fever."

"I feel so cold, Veer."

"Inayaa, get up." Veer sat on the edge of the bed and gently pulled her into his arms. "I am sorry" he whispered and kissed her head.

"Why?" She asked confused as she nestled against his bare chest. His body heat was warming her up.

"That... I..." He closed his eyes as he thought about their passionate making out session in the beach. "Sorry, Inayat, I lost control and got carried away when you didn't show any protest." He stopped only when he realized they were soaked to the skin "And then I got you ice cream just because you asked for it without thinking it would affect your health. I should have predicted the weather and hired a car but I opted for bike... God! So many stupid mistakes I have done today. It's unforgivable on my part. I am sorry."

"Veer, I am fine. Just caught some cold... Achoo!"

"And you have high fever. You get dressed. Let's go see a doctor."

"No! I don't want to go anywhere."

"Inayaa..."

"Please Veer"

Sighing, he placed his cheek on her head as he rubbed her shoulders and arms to warm them up.

"Veer, can you get my night dress, please?"

"Sure" he laid her back on the bed and went to find her night dress from her bag.

"Here" he passed her a dark green satin maxi kaftan. She quickly slipped into her kaftan and removed her towel off her body. Meanehile he took his phone and texted his brother. After that he made a call to the room service.

"I have ordered chicken soup for you from the restaurant down here"

"I don't want anything, Veer."

He just gave her a look and that was enough to silence her. He was done listening to her. Now she would listen to him.

His phone buzzed and he checked it. Then he started pacing around the room anxiously and she silently watched him. Oh my poor husband!