Part 30

Note - Those who haven't read PART 29 which I posted a couple of days ago then please do read it before reading this part!

Oh and Sorry I didn't get time to reply to previous part's comments but I will do later when I comment for this part.

---------------

Part 30

UNEDITED PART SO KINDLY EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!!!

---------------

"I want you like flowers want dew"

---------------

"Hey, where were you? What took you so long to drop Naira and come home?" Madhu asked her son.

"I went to see my friend" Arjun replied with a gloomy face.

"Oh. Why my baby looks so upset?" Madhu asked caressing Arjun's cheek.

"Nothing mom. I am fine." He lied as he smiled a little.

"You had a fight with...um your girlfriend?" Madhu asked finally accepting Kathryn as his girlfriend seeing how keen her son was on her.

"Um... Not fight exactly..." He blinked. He didn't know how to explain. "We just... She... She left to the USA today and she didn't bother to tell me before."

"Oh why?"

"We were not in talking terms since the day she came to our home but today I thought of sorting our issues... So I went to her place only to discover her plan. She left me hanging, mom" he confessed.

"Hanging?"

"Yeah... I am not sure where we stand now in our relationship. Today her behavior was so odd. She was actually nice to me and that worries me..." He blurted without thinking.

She didn't show her anger. She didn't kick me out. She asked me to make love. She kissed me sweet and long. She hugged me as if she wanted to stay there in my arms forever... but then she swung back to her normal rude self. She behaved cold and distant. Is that a good sign or bad? Why? Why she left me in a confusing state? Why didn't she at least say we were okay? He cried in his mind in frustration.

"What do you mean by that? She won't treat you nice? Then why the hell you go behind her like a lovesick puppy?"

"Mom, no, you got me wrong..."

"Do care a little about your own pride and dignity, Arjun. Don't place everything under her feet and let her squash it"

"No, mom. She is really a nice girl..."

"I don't know what 'nice' means to you, Arjun"

"Nice means nice to me, mom."

"Whatever" she shrugged.

"Mom, dad has gone to the boxing ring. He will come home only by dinner time. He asked me to inform you"

"You met him? Where? You went drop your sis and then went to see your girl and he went to meet his friend..."

"And that friend is Kathryn. We both met in the Airport. He came to see off her."

"Ahaan! He didn't go to see off his daughter but went to see off this girl"

Uh-huh! Arjun, think before you talk man! You are not only getting yourself in trouble but also your dad. He thought.

"Mom, where is bhabhi?" He quickly changed the topic.

"In her room"

"I will go see her" and pour my heart out to her.

"She might be taking her nap so don't disturb her, Arjun"