Part 10

UNEDITED!

PART - 10

- - - - -

"It Hurts When You Have Someone In Your Heart, But You Can't Have Them In Your Arms"

- - - - -

"Welcome to our family, Apple" Radha welcomed the newly weds into their home and engulfed Inayat in her warm embrace. "Veer, my jaan, take care of your precious" Radha advised her grandson.

"I will, dadi" Veer promised and kissed his grandma's cheek.

"Mom, you must be tired. You go to bed. I will show Inayat her room" Madhu said. Radha nodded and headed to her room.

Madhu took Inayat to Veer's bedroom and Veer followed the ladies.

"If you want anything ask your Veer. He will help you." Madhu said to Inayat with a smile. Inayat nodded her head.

"Sleep well" she said and turned around to Veer. "I am so happy for you, Veer." Madhu hugged her son. Veer hugged her back and kissed on top of her head. "I love you, maa. You are the best"

"I know" Madhu said cheekily and stuck her tongue out. Veer laughed. Inayat watched the duo with a fond smile. She thanked Allah for blessing her with such a lovely family.

--0--

"Daddy..." Naira sat beside her dad on the sofa "um... You want something? Can I get water for you?"

"Why thank you, darling but I don't want anything. You just tell me what you want?" Rishab asked her too sweetly.

"Daddy, I want to meet Sabeer...tomorrow"

"Okay" he said and waited for her to continue.

"Um... I... I want you to come with me"

"Your mom?" He asked.

"No, please" she made a puppy face.

"Why you and your little brother are hell bent on getting me into trouble?" Rishab asked. "Already your mom is cross with me..."

"Daddy please. Mom is mad at me and she will make things difficult for me... I am actually planning to proffer my love to Sabeer, tomorrow"

"And you want me to be presented there?" He asked in surprise. When the hell girls started proposing love? That too in front of their fathers? He wondered. "Am I too lenient with my kids? Is Madhu's accusation right that I am spoiling them?"

Naira nodded her head. "You know you are my support system, daddy... I will be more confident when I have you around me...so please come with me" she pleaded taking hold of his hand.

"If that's what you want...yeah, okay, I will come with you, honeybee" Rishab said and shrugged his shoulders.

"And I also want you to talk to Sabeer's parents about our wedding"

"Naira, one thing at a time. Don't rush, okay?" He advised.

"Okay" she nodded understanding him.

"If your proposal goes well and Sabeer is ready to marry you like real soon then your mom and I will have a formal talk with his parents and fix your engagement." He promised.

"Love you, daddy" she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Rishab ruffled her hair, affectionately.

Madhu cleared her throat. She just walked back to the living room after settling the newly weds in their room.