Part 29

Part 29

(Unedited part)

-------------

"Distance isn't an issue because in the end I have you"

-------------

(18+ Matured contents)

"As-salaam-alaikum" Inayat said as soon as she picked up Veer's call and he greeted her back with salaam.

"How are you, Inayat?" Veer asked but before she could answer for the first one he popped up yet another question. "You are comfortable at your new home nah? You don't have any issues, right? If Arjun troubles you then tell me. I will warn him..."

"Veer, I told you to stop worrying. I am perfectly fine here. How many more times will you ask me the same set of questions and piss me off?" She snapped.

Veer was surprised when his wife's snapped at him. She was always sweet and soft-spoken but today she was snapping, somewhat yelling at him. Well, it really thrilled him and he wished he was right in front of her now to see her reaction. He knew for sure she would look cute with her pale pink cheeks turning red with anger.

"Is it that time of the month, Inayaa?" He asked chuckling

Inayat crunched her eyes in mortification. "How do you know?" She asked in a whisper.

"You have never snapped at me or anyone..." He drawled.

"Hmm..."

"But just now you did snap at me so I figured it out that you are not in your best mood... You are probably irritated..." He had noticed his sister getting irritated and irrationally angry even before a week she gets her periods.

"Yes, I am... But it could be you, the reason behind my irritation, right?" Not necessarily me having my periods.

"Ouch! You wound me, Inayat" he faked sadness. She giggled.

"Do I really irritate you by calling frequently, Inayat?" Now he asked in a serious tone.

"No, you don't. I am sorry. I was just kidding. Please don't cut down your calls. I will miss you more otherwise." She said softly realizing how badly she missed her husband.

"Alright, I will call whenever I find time. Now tell me what are you doing? Is my family around you?"

"No, I am lying on our bed in our room and talking with you"

"Are you having cramps?" He asked in concern. Why because she never had the habit of resting or taking nap at day time but now she was in bed which worried him that she was not feeling well.

"Yes, I do but nothing unbearable so you don't start worrying, Veer" she told him calmly.

"If you need help don't hesitate to ask maa"

"I know but I am not going to disturb her today. She is already busy helping Naira pack her things for her Goa trip"

"I don't know why she is going with the boys"

"What's wrong in that Veer? She knows them and they are like family, right?"

"Yeah, that's true but..." He drawled not knowing how to explain.

"But?"

"Roshan would have loved to have some time alone and try to forget my sister but now that she is tagging along... It will be hard for him to relax, let alone to move on in his life. He will keep worrying for her and forget his own happiness..."