six

Luke'sP.O.V

I waited for Scott the whole day.
I waited by her locker, like what I did the past few days. I was pissed when she didn't showed up, I ditched my first class just to wait for her. It sucked.

I was in front of her house and I saw thay her bedroom light's on. I was about to knock when I heard her sweet laughter.

Her bedroom window is open, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I stood in my position for awhile.

"No baby, I'm fine. I love you so much. I really love you and I miss you so much it hurts" She exclaimed playfully,

And that's when it hit me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Its the first time you came home smiling, since we arrived Manhattan"

"know. I'm surprised too." admitted, still couldn't believe she sat beside me in the library even though there are lot of unoccupied sits.

"So, what are you smiling at then bro?" Lucas asked, as make my way to the kitchen to grab some orange juice from the fridge while he trail behind me.

"don't actually know but theres this girl always stare at from a far but awhile ago she sat beside me in the library" kind of flushed at the thought of her.

"Who is she?" He asked,

"Well, she isnt from my class but know she's also sophomore like us"

Lucas nodded and brushed the back of his neck like he was about to tell me something but he's  hesitating.

"Cmon man, tell me something" insisted,

He lets out nervous chuckle. "Remember the girl was telling you about?" He asked, nodded. "Well, kind of confessed to her awhile ago"

"And then what?"

"She told me that she likes me too"