seventeen

Its Monday and its 9:05am and I'm still in bed. I don't want to move. I just got back here in Manhattan 2 nights ago. The effect of Lucas and I's break up is just hitting me. I still can't believe he cheated on me and every little shit is going down.

I sighed and nozzled up to my duvet.

"What the fuck is happening to the world" I muttered sheepishly;

"I know, right?" Luke spoke out of nowhere.

I sat up as fast as I could.

"Jesus Luke!!! what the hell? you scared me!!"

He laughed and sat beside me.

"You missed homeroom, Scott"

"I know I'm not planning to go to school. And, why are you here? did you cut class??"

"Yes" He answered plainly like it wasn't wrong

"You cannot just cut class whenever you want to, Hemmings" I tried to make my point clear but he just wouldn't listen.

I wanted to nag at him like a mother but I decided not too.

I sighed,

"What the hell will I do in school if you're not there?!" He teased with a wink,

"Whatever, get out!" I pointed to the door,

"What? Why?"

"I'm going to take a bath Luke and you need to stop being annoying" I exclaimed,

He whined a little as I follow him to the door.

"Can we just shower together??" Obviously, he was teasing or was just being an asshole.

"You showered already, you cannot shower again" I exclaimed, half annoyed but half amused because of his giddyness.

"I can shower whenever I want to!!!" He protested;

"Then go shower in your own bathroom" I exclaimed with a smile before shutting the door behind me.

After taking the shower and rummaging into my closet and tried to find something to wear. All the things I've been thinking while taking a shower was unbelievable.

Our break up, Luke's confession, My insecurities, My Trigonometry class, and life as I know it.

I don't know why I have this feeling in my gut that I have to please Luke. It felt weird but at the same time I enjoyed it.

I must be out of my mind but who cares? this is me and this is my life.

I grabbed my silly old white crop top, my black skinny jeans and my black Dr. Martens.

I wore my clothes and shoes and went to my dresser to blow dry my hair. I applied some liquid eyeliner and mascara and after that I just let my hair down without combing a little ... okay! a lot! but anyways I made my way down to the kitchen.

"Have you eaten everything in here yet?" I scoffed,

"Wow, you look.....beautiful" Luke stammered;

I laughed, "Whatever, Hemmings" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrists,

"Where are you taking me?"

"Its a sunny day let's go out!" I exclaimed.

It seems like grabbing each other by the wrist and blazing off is becoming our hobby.

*

"Please explain why we are under this giant tree" Luke exclaimed sheepishly,

"Norman..Luke, Luke..Norman!" I introduced

"What the hell are you doing?" Luke laughed;

"I'm introducing you to my best friend"

"You're talking to a tree" He retorted laughing,

I sighed, "Luke I'm serious" I sat down on the grass.

Luke smiled and sat beside me, "Hi Norman!" He exclaimed patting the tree, I just stared at him as he pat it, his smile was different like he was really happy, there's something in his eyes which is more than joy; This is the first time I saw him like this.

"Scott, you're starring" He exclaimed, facing me.

I cleared my throat and looked away, "I wasn't" I shook my head.

He chuckled and cupped my face, "Its okay, you can stare as long as you want" He laughed,

I punched him on the arm playfully; "Jerk! you're so full of it!" I snapped, laughing as I pulled away from his touch which sent me some chills down my spine.

"I'm so glad that I left school just to remember this moment," Luke exclaimed as he stare up the sky.

-

double update, bruh.

oh my god they're so cute.

pheobe and luke my fave otp ATM! bye