forty five

She pulls away again, this time she seated herself on the bed, she crawls and then leans on the headboard of her bed. I sat in between her legs, in an indian seat like position.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused,

She hides her face on a pillow she grabbed beside her and started laughing.

What the hell?

"Oh my god I'm sorry" She chokes in between laughs,

I'm getting worried but she's acting crazy.

"What?" I furrowed my brows, I don't understand a thing!

"I'm sorry, oh god. I ruined it" She covers her face with her little hands, her cheeks are so red.

"Scott, come down, what are you saying?" I cant hide the confusion in my face,

"I don't know if I should be telling you this right now" She croaked, voice full of embarrassment.

"What is it?" I tilted her chin, its something a I've been doing to her every time.

She tries to look away and I let her but I didn't let go of her petite chin, "I'm still a..."

"Wait! You're kidding me right?" I blurted, I cannot believe this, "But, Lucas and you lasted for two years that's impossi-"

"2 and a half" She chuckles, the embarrassment on her voice is still present.

Holy shit! She's still a virgin?! I cannot fucking believe this! She shouldn't be ashamed about telling me that she still is, I take back all the things I said awhile ago that this day is the worst day of my life!!!

She's a virgin!

I smiled, "Awww" I teased as she rolls her eyes at me showing her annoyance which was the cutest.

She closes her eyes and tries hard not to laugh but she failed. She's adorable.

"Hey-" My voice came out sweet and caressing like what the fuck I didn't even know that my voice could sound like this, She stares at me, her eyes wide.

I cupped her face and gave her a smile.

*

Its 2 in the morning and we haven't slept yet, I sat in silence on her bed while she's laying on Amanda's. I told her that I could just sleep on Amanda's bed but she says that its not a good idea since she knows that Amanda hates me and she can easily throw a fit if she knew that I slept on her bed.

"Are you sleeping?" I mumbled, she didn't answer, I shifted to my side to see what she was doing.

Her eyes are closed, yes she is really sleeping like what the fuck we were just talking 5 minutes ago, she's really unpredictable.

I wanted to wake her up but as soon as soft snores escaped her lips I found myself staring at her. Why the fuck am I so crazy about her? She's fucking changing me even if I barely know it but I can feel that she can, I hate it! I am Luke Hemmings, I'm a fucking whore and a shitty person! I'm not supposed to be staring at a girl with puppy dog or worst heart emo-fucking-ji eyes!

I'm not supposed to fall in love because I'm fucking better alone and because nobody can bare with my bullshit. But, here I am, staring at the girl I fell in love with since I first laid a foot back in Manhattan.

// flashback //

3 months prior

After having another fucking board meeting with the chancellor and her stupid army in fucking CUNY, I found myself stumbling in my apartment.