eighty two

108 Rue Saint-Lazare, Paris, France was the address that Luke gave the cab driver, it was an address for a hotel called, Concorde Opera Paris and I have no idea how to explain how beautiful it is.

Luke made his way to the front desk and talked to her something French and then he made his way back towards me, smiling from ear to ear.

As Luke and I make our way to find our room and I swear I could just cry my eyeballs out, maybe I am exaggerating but this is a dream come true and its just so surreal.

"Hey, you okay?" He exclaimed, slinging one of his arm on my shoulder, kissing me softly,

I nodded, "I just cant believe I'm here with you right now" I smiled.

The buzz boy that was in front me who was carrying our luggage was just standing, I don't even think he could understand that Luke and I are flirting behind him.

"Nous sommes ici" He smiled at me and I smiled back even though I don't have any idea what he was saying.

We followed him into our room and he dropped the bags on the floor, Luke gave him some € and he left right after.

I was in awe in how beautiful it was, it wasn't a suite or a penthouse but it sure looks expensive, I'm really dying to know how Luke make all this money, plane tickets are expensive but this is just grand.

Before I could take a photo of the bed which has scattered rose petals on it in a shape of a heart, Luke plopped himself on the bed, deforming it and making the sheets all a mess.

"Luke-" I groaned, "I was supposed to take a photo of-"

He grabs my hand making me fall on top of him. "Shh and let's just stay like this for awhile" He mumbled and flashback of him saying the same thing this morning played inside my head.

I let out a soft giggle.

"Luke, the sun is out! We should go out" I tried to squirm away from his grip but he shifted us now he's on top of me. "Luke Hemmings!!!" I screamed,

"No," He mumbled on my neck,

I groaned, "Whatever, I'm going to let you sleep for awhile but when I wake you up, you're going to-" I was cut off when I heard soft snores escaping his lips, I rolled my eyes, "You are so unpredictable" I stood up and stared at him for awhile.

I hate that I love him so much and I hate that I know that I love him more than I love myself.

I made my way to get our bags, dragging them on the floor and placed all of our things properly and neatly into the closets.

3 days with Luke in Paris.

I still couldn't believe that were here!

As soon as I finished fixing the closet, I felt the need to take a shower.

I grabbed some clothes, a sweatshirt and some plaids from Luke, its cold here in Paris, like, duh Phoebe Scott, you're in France in the middle of the ber season.

After I finished taking a shower, Luke was tossing and turning on the bed, I felt the need to wake him up but I decided against it,

'He must be really tired' I thought to myself.

I took my bag which was sitting on the other side of the bed and grabbed the brochure I found on the cab's seat awhile, someone must've left it.

I skimmed it as I dry my hair with the hotel's towel.

I looked at the historical land marks and prepared myself for all the walking that's going to happen today.

I wasn't a fan of sight seeing to be honest, just the thought of Luke being here with me is enough and I'd probably sound cheesy but every time he's beside me I forget how to breath like my chest is going to explode.

I'm still not use to being his girlfriend. Every time I think about Luke all I could just think of and remember is all of the fights we had, every single one of it!

My thought started to ramble inside my head when suddenly someone kissed me and I was startled.

"I told you I'll wake you up" I muttered looking up at Luke who was grinning in front of me.

"No its okay," He sits on the arm of the chair, "What do you got there?" He takes the brochure from my hand.

"Oh I found it in the cab awhile ago" I grabbed my comb and started brushing my hair.

He nodded, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Teach me French" I teased causing him to roll his eyes, a hobby he claims that he got from me.

"No" He laughs, "You couldn't even understand trig and now you want me to teach you French?!" He chuckles.

"Jerk!" I retorted, standing up causing him to almost fall off of the chair making me tilt my head backwards cackling.

"But you love me" He claims,

"Who told you?"

"You did when you said that you could be my girlfriend"

"And you believe that?" I teased.

"So this is what I get after bringing you here in Paris?"

"But you started it!" I protested,

"What?! No, I didn't!" He defended,

"Yes you did when you undirected that I was stupid" I crossed my arms in front of me, looking away.

"You called yourself that"

I ignored him and grabbed the hair dryer that was lying on top of the dresser.

After a few moments I felt him grabbing me by the waist breathing in my neck making me giggle.

"I was joking you know that" He mumbled.

I still didn't answer.

"I'm sorry"

I still ignored him.

"But, babe-" He whined.

I started laughing. "You owe me," I started,

"Owe you what?"

"This!" I cupped his face and kissed him until he couldn't breath.

*

Around 12 in the afternoon Luke and I found a restaurant where we could eat.

I wanted to go check on the Eiffel tower but he was being a cry baby and he wouldn't stop whining about how hungry he was.

We stopped by an authentic French restaurant and I insist that I should be the one to pay for it. At first Luke and I fought about it but I ended up winning against him.

"Are you still going to ignore because I paid for our food?" I walked beside him.

He didn't answer.

"Fine" I muttered walking pass him, "Maybe I'll find someone here who could take me into a bar and drink shots with me" I coughed earning a stern look from him.

"What?" I smiled, "I look like I'm 21, I think I would be fine" I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand lacing it with his.

"Do you want to fucking see the Eiffel tower or not?!"

-
Is it just me or the guy here in the new book cover really looks like luKE?? oh and yeah I changed my username to 69slucifer