forty four

"L-Luke, are you o-okay?" She stutters, her eyes..its a relief to see her after everything that happened to me today,

I hugged her, tight.

"Baby, I'm sorry" I whispered to her hair,

"Luke, what's happening?" Her voice worried, pulling away from my touch.

Don't let me go.

I walked in as she reaches for my good hand, allowing me to enter her room.

"What happened?" She asked, letting me sit on her bed.

I laughed, "I'm fucking stupid"

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Luke, tell me what happened" She demands

I just sat there in silence, I know that she's staring at me, "Oh my god! Your hand! What happened to your hand?" She tries to hold it but I pulled away,

"I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry about me" I gave her a weak smile eventhough I'm fucking dying. Its not that because of the pain but its because of all the fucking running just to get back here.

I can see Scott's dissapointment drawn to her face, I can't bare seeing her like this, "Scott, I'm..I'm sorry, I swear" I don't want to tell her what happened, its embarrassing.

She sighs, "Your hand is broken" She stands up to get a wash cloth from her drawers,

"No its fine" I retorted, I dont want to go to the doctor nor the fucking hospital.

"Listen to me, Luke. Even just once!" She nearly shouted,

I shook my head, "Look, I didn't mean to make you wait on me! Something...there was...I was caught up by something, okay?!" I tried to make my voice calm but I can't, I end up almost shouting that last three words.

She didn't answer, her brows knit together as she makes her way back to me holding a wash cloth and a basin with water.

"I'll clean this up a little bit and drive you to the hospital" Her voice sounds dissapointed,

"Look I-"

"Luke, if you're not going to tell me what happened then just don't talk at all"

Ouch.

I didn't even flinch when she wipes the blood on my knuckles.

"I don't want to go" I admitted,

"You have to" He voice firm,

I don't want her to take me there and leave me after, "Can I just stay here? please?" I begged,

She looks into my eyes, I know she's mad but I know she wouldn't be able to resist me.

"Please?" I begged again, cupping her face.

She sighs and nodded.

"Really?" Fuck did she just really allowed me? holy shit!

Her face lightens up as she smiles, that better, she's smiling now, that's a good sign isn't it?

"Yes, Hemmings now don't annoy me or I'll change my mind" She teases,

Pheobe's P.O.V

I can't help it but to be worried, I'm supposed to be mad but seeing Luke like this is unbearable, I should be angry, we should be shouting at each other, we should be fuming but were not. Instead, I'm here worried, dying to know what happened to him, why there are blood stains on his button up, why he looks like he's do tired, why is his knuckles busted and why I am longing for him.

I hate it when he looks at me like this, I can't help it. The way he begged me for him to stay, I couldn't say no I know that I couldn't. I haven't seen Luke beg before, this all new, this is all touching.

I think I'm falling. I know I am but I couldn't. I know that I couldn't but I can't help it.

I know that I couldn't stop my heart from beating for him, for liking him, for longing for him, for loving him. Is this moment it? This unexplainable moment? Is this really a good time for me to fall for him even though I know that I shouldn't because I know that it wouldn't end up well because the universe created us to be different in a million ways? I know this wouldn't work but I'm willing to risk everything. Am I ready for this?

I hesitated for awhile but before I knew it our lips connected and I found myself lost in the most igniting moment of my life, once he slid his tongue inside my mouth I know that there is no other way to escape this. I'm falling hard and I know it.

I pulled away, even though I know that I liked it and that I shouldn't, "L-Luke" I stuttered,

I stare at his pink swollen lips, then to his blue eyes and then again I found myself lost in his eyes for the millionth time, He touches my lips with his busted hand, his fingertips tasted like blood but I didn't mind, his touch making me feel flattered.

"Kiss me" He begs, his voice smooth and raspy and I'm drawn to him.

I stood up and I sat on his lap, straddling him, my legs on each of his sides, he cups my face as I started kissing him. I couldn't help it but to kiss him over and over again, his lips cold, his tongue tastes like mint and his skin smells like cologne and sweat and I don't know why I'm so turned on. His hands travel to the small of my back lifting my shirt up. I touched his hand and tried to pull away.

"Luke..wait..I have to..I have to tell you s-something"

Luke's P.O.V

Before I could over fucking think things, I kissed her, this is supposed to be the first ever date were going to have and I'm not messing up anymore.

Without hesitation I connected my lips to her, I took a deep breath, her mouth still tastes the same, the way she let's our tongues sync. I love the way her body trembles when I touch her, she always seems like she's afraid of my touch.

She pulls away.

No don't.

I look at her, her lips swollen and really tempting, I like the way she looks right now, she looks beautiful and she doesn't even have to try. I'm fucking in love.

I touch her lips, they're so soft.

"Kiss me" I beg, I want her, all of her to myself. I can't loose her this time, I've waited for so long for this to happen, 3 fuckibg years and now its my chance, I'm not blowing this up!

She surprises me when she climbs on my lap. She cups my face and started kissing me.

Holy shit! She's sitting on my crotch!

I'm starting to become hard, can she tell?

I travel my hand to her back and I lifted her shirt just a little bit to feel her heated skin,

Fuck! this feels so good!

"Luke..wait..I have to..I have to tell you s-something"