seven

I saw him standing by my locker like what he did the past few days. I ignored him, I haven't told him that I'm backing out the whole tutor thing but its pretty obvious that I don't want to be near him anymore.

I walked passed him, ignoring him. I hated the fact that I didn't got the chance to get my trig book in my locker, I guess I have to fail after all.

I sighed as I make my way to the room as I find my seat.

The class started 7 minutes after but Mr. Allen haven't entered the room yet.

I felt a tight grip on my wrist, taking me by surprise.

Next thing I know, I was being dragged out of the room leading me back to the fire exit stairs.

"Let go of me! what the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up! you shut up you assho-"

Before I could protest he slammed my body on the cold hard wall.

I was taken aback by his actions. I'm scared of what he can do to me.

He's tight grip on my wrist is still there as he place his other palm on the wall behind me.

"Just so you know, I'm doing all the talking" He started,

"Before you start your useless blabbering, I would just like to let you know that I'm backing off with our Trig tutoring. We are not acquainted to each other anymore or whatever" I countered,

He closed his eyes and a deep sigh escaped his lips, I felt his warm breath on my upper lip.

"I was just about to apologize for the mean things I've said." His eyes looks dissapointed.

I felt guilt forming inside my stomach.

"I thought you we-" I was cut off when Luke groaned in frustration and stormed off right away leaving me alone where we first made a civil conversation. I felt like this place is ours, our secret place.

I let my body slide down the wall. I felt confused and guilty.

*

Its been three days and I haven't seen Luke. I don't know if he doesn't go to school or he's just ignoring me. Maybe both?

The blame is all on me, just so you know.

Im walking my way to the cafeteria. I'm so hungry. I forgot to eat breakfast this morning because I was afraid to be late in my homeroom.

I grabbed a tray and made my way to the counter. I smiled at the grouchy lunch lady named Emma but she just ignored me. I got myself an apple, some jell-o, cheese fries and a small carton of fresh milk.

As I was walking towards an empty table. I felt a pair touch my shoulder making me stop.

"I'd like you to meet someone" The familiar voice started as I face him slowly.

"This Tate she's my new-"

"Whore? ask me if I give a mother fuck, Hemmings"

Luke is standing hand in hand with a pale black haired girl who is a little taller than me and of course sexier I'll give her that.

Without any words escaping her lips, Tate slapped me.

I was so angry that I slapped her back, harder.

She pulled my hair and so did I to hers. I swear to god I can kill her then and there. The crowd started cheering and shouting and they started to box us in. I can feel the blood rushing thru every vein. My food was scattered all around the floor now. I think I bathed my hair with cheese fries. I'm so angry that I saw the fork near Tate's I grabbed it to stab her.