twenty five

Its the 6th time I look at myself at the mirror, I couldn't believe what I really look like for this party tonight.

"Do you think I'm not over dressed?" I asked Amanda for the millionth time.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course not, don't be silly! I'm sure Travis will never stop staring at your ass"

I laughed, I'm wearing this black laced mini skirt and black laced crop top that Amanda made me buy when we went shopping. She just couldn't shut up about it when I held it so I ended up buying it so she could just stop talking.

She did my make up and damn! she's just so good when it comes to it.

"This is the last time I'm wearing something like this" I chuckled

"God, don't be a nun" She teases back as I smile.

I sighed and took one last look at myself, I'm just going to the party to piss Luke, that's all and I'm going home right after.

"Let's go!" Amanda exclaimed as she grab me by the wrist, dragging me out of the room.

"Wait I don't have any car"

"Don't bother, its okay! Ashton's downstairs waiting for us!" She answered pressing the elevator buttons.

"Really?"

"He's been waiting for us since.." She looked at her watch, "7?"

I checked my phone for the time its already 8:47?? Ashton's in the Lobby for the whole time! Poor thing.

"Hey sexy!" He exclaimed walking over Amanda giving her another kiss, "You look amazing" He compliments.

She giggles and gave him a smile, "I'm sorry we took so long"

"Its okay, I'd do anything for you" He hugs her.

I envy them, they look so in love..young and in love.

I smiled at the thought of seeing them like this.

"You ready, Pheobe?" Ashton asks and we made our way

We arrive Alpha Psi's Frat house and the music is just blaring loud I don't know who the DJ is but he's playing a lot of Ke$ha songs;

Amanda and I left Ashton to get some drinks, obviously I've never been into any college party before and thus is amazing! I didn't know that the atmosphere would be this fun, this hyped. I sat on the couch for a moment as Amanda makes her way to a girl who is a little taller than her but they have the same body, she's wearing a red pencil skirt and a black spaghetti strapped top, she looks simple but really pretty as her long blonde hair settles at the small of her back.

I took a sip from my red cup, I don't even know what this is but this tastes definitely awesome!

Amanda made her way back to with accompanying the girl she was just talking too.

"Hey I'm Amber!" She introduced,

I nodded, "I'm Pheobe, its nice meeting you" I shook her hand but she pulled me into a hug instead.

She laughs, "Nobody really does that anymore" She was referring about the hand shaking.

I just smiled and took another sip of my drink.

They both led me into the backyard and my eyes just widen, its a real party out here, there are people in the pool there as some dancing, others drinking and smoking. I never understand why they enjoy it before but now I do. Amanda dragged me out and made our way to Ashton and he's...cult.