seventy

As usual, once we got in the Alphas house Amanda left me alone to find Ashton and the house was loaded with horny and drunk college students.

"Calum! Hey Calum!" I shouted for him to notice me but he didn't he went straight to the kitchen so I followed him.

Once he stopped by the kitchen counter to grab some red cups from the cupboard, I immediately tapped his shoulder.

"Jesus, you scared me!" He gasped as I laugh,

"I'm not Jesus, I'm Phoebe Scott!" I laughed, "Where's Luke?"

"I thought I saw him here just a few minutes awhile ago."

"Do you think he's upstairs?"

"He might be! Go check it out?"

"Okay?"

"Okay." (I'm laughing so hard tfios, ignore this a/n ha!)

I ran my way upstairs and easily saw Luke's room since I think this is like the hundredth time I've been to this house.

I smiled as I open his room only to find Amber sitting on the bed a red cup on her hand.

"Oh! Luke's in the shower!" She smiled,

I can feel my cheeks blush in an awful kind of red. I closed the door and ran my way downstairs.

"Did you find him?" Calum asks as I make my way bumping into him.

Luke's P.O.V

"Woah man! This is so fucking cool!" Calum exclaimed touching the hood of my new car, "How the fuck did you afford this?" He chuckled in disbelief.

"I told you I had two jobs..but now I have one job, I don't know man you ask too much questions!" I laugh.

"Are you selling drugs?" He accused,

"What the fuck no!"

"Just kidding, bro. Anyways let's get inside the party is about to start just help me set up the kegs"

"But I want to pick up Scott first she doesn't know about this party-"

"Just help me set up the fucking kegs and you can go"

I groaned as I follow him back inside.

The kegs were pretty heavy, obviously, but this is the first time I really helped setting up a frat party or anything usually I just show up late because I was always out half of the time.

"Aw goddammit man! You spilled some beer on me!" I exclaimed as I take my soaking shirt off, "Ugh this is just-"

"Stop whining like a baby, what the heck happened to you!? You've gone soft just go upstairs and shower"

I mimicked his every word to annoy him,

"Just go back down right after" Calum exclaimed as I climb upstairs.

I threw my shirt on the floor and lazily removed my shoes as soon as I get in my room. I plopped myself on my bed which felt so good and warm.

*

My phone rang making me wake up and realize what time it was, the music downstairs was so loud but because my door was closed I can only hear muffled bass tunes.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I grab my phone.

It was Calum, I have 11 missed calls from him. God, that guy is so stupid why can't he just go up here and wake me instead of calling me?!

I stumbled on the floor before I could get up on my feet and walk my way to the bathroom.

I stood still as cold jets of water hit my body. I don't get it why people wanted to take a shower using hot water, cold water is better in my perspective.

I sighed at the thought of Scott. Its been a week why haven't she decided if she wants to move with me in a condo unit? Its because you two are not in a fucking relationship dude, do you think some chick is just going to live with you alone in the middle of the city? I mocked myself.

Girlfriend. Relationship. Commitment.

These words doesn't intimidate me or even scares me, so what's stopping me from asking her?

I smiled as I think of her sitting on the couch in the unit, cuddling with me holding unto me, as we watch the boring movies she always watch on her laptop.

"Oh! Luke's in the shower!" A familiar voice coming from my room exclaimed making me snap out of my thoughts. Making me realize that I'm still in the shower, how long was I in here?

I immediately grab the towel and tied it around my waist.

When I opened the door Amber was there sitting on my bed. What the fuck?!

"What are you doing here?" I snarled.