twenty

"For the millionth time, Michael, no!" I exclaimed driving the car as we go back to my apartment, Michael is so annoying that I just want to unlock his door, open it and kick him out of the curb while driving.

"Pleaseeeeee!" He begged,

"Tell me first why you changed your mind and wanted to go"

"I didn't changed my mind I really wanted to go"

"Michael, stop lying" I huff;

"I'm not lying, Pheobs! I swear"

"You still haven't told me yet why you wanted to go"

"OK, I wanted to go because the girl I like is going!" He practically screamed inside the car.

"One more shout from you and I'm kicking you out of the curb" I threatened him.

"I'm serious. I heard Yvonne talking to Alessa and they said they're going, so I'm going"

"Yuck Michael, you're a stalker now?"

"No!! Please, Pheobs! I'm begging you" He pleas,

"And I am coming with you, why?"

"Because I'm your friend and I promise to do anything,"

"Anything?" He nodded and his eyebrows were wiggly, its weird how does he even do that?

"Do my trigonometry assignments!"

"All of it??"

I nodded,

"No!" He protested,

"Take it or leave it, Cliffy. Besides, it wouldnt be hard for you, you're good at it and just 3 more whatever months and then its over. I'll just have to do good on quizzes and exams to pass it and never go back taking it" I exclaimed.

He was silent for a minute and shifted to his seat.

"Clocks ticking,Michael. Once I park this car on the lot and you didn't answer, then I won't go tonight"

"OK OK fine!" He sighed, "I'll do it, for Yvonne"

I smiled and almost forgot that I was driving when I raised both my hands up in the air.

*

"Where in hell did you get that dress?" Michael's eyes widened,

"In my closet, so what do you think?" I twirl around with my white strapless little dress that shows my cleavage but not too much and its just above the knee, its a lacey type of dress, nothing special. "I mean, I've always had it but this is the first time I wore it"

"Dude, you look stunning I almost didn't recognize you!" He beamed, he was wearing a white button up and this black tight jeans and his boots, he looks good in it actually.

"You look cool too" I countered with a smile,

"Its almost 8, we should get going" He exclaimed, I nodded.

"Do you want me to drive?" He asks as he stares at my red velvet stilletos,

I swear to god I hope I should've worn my chucks instead. I shook the thought,  'There's no going back" I exclaimed to myself.

"That'd be great!" I giggled and handed him the car keys, I grabbed my clutch and we went on.

The car ride was silent and exhausting and it felt like I'm sitting in it for a couple of hours but in reality it has only been 5 minutes.

Were almost near campus but there's a long line of cars just waiting to get in. People really take this school anniversary thing seriously.

I coughed a little, the air in the car starts to become humid and it feels like my curly hair is going to straighten themselves.