fifty one

( I listened to Heart Out by The 1975 while writing this lol you should try it while reading idk )

The other day with Luke in the basketball gym was..unexplainable.

I have this feeling inside me that I'm expecting more.

I feel so crazy just thinking about it.

What am I to Luke?

Are Luke and I together now?

Is Luke my boyfriend?

Will he still call me or even talk to me after all of that or did he just used me?

Should I tell him the truth about all of this or should I just endure it and wait for the right moment?

I feel like going insane because I can't stop thinking about him. I hate it, it's starting. I'm starting to be clingy. No I don't have to over think things! I don't have to worry about a thing.

I turned the shower off and wrapped myself around my towel.

Walking my way to my gymnastics class was a breeze but I couldn't help but blush every time I think of what just happened to Luke and I.

Jesus, Pheobe! Stop!

I left my bag inside my locker and bumped into someone.

"What's up?"

Great.

"What do you want, Travis?" I sighed. I'm supposed to have a good day, I recall.

"Nothing, just stand there and let me look at you" He licks his lips,

"Ha ha! move" I roll my eyes,

"You look stunning you know? did you had sex lately?" He chuckles,

What?!

"What?!" My mouth retorted what I was thinking.

He laughs, "Yeah, whatever, I better go before Amber sees me talking with you!" He storms off right after Calum taps my shoulder,

"What was that about? are you okay? did he harass you or something?" His voice worried,

"No I'm fine" I scoffed,

What the heck is Travis going on about? did Luke tell him something? did he saw us? What does he know?!

The whole gymnastics class was a pain I didn't even listen to what the class was discussing. Calum kept starting to do small talks with me but I brushed him off, I just couldn't help it but to think what Travis knows or if I should jus ignore it because he was a waste of time and space anyway but no matter how hard I shake the thought off it just won't be erased in my mind.

I think I should talk to Luke about this.

After heading back to get my things from the locker, Calum came up to me before I could set another step out of the gymnasium.

"Pheobe, wait!" He calls and stood up to wait for him catch up to me, "Geez, why do you walk too fast?" He laughs, "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Party?"

"Uh huh, its going to be sick you know? didn't Luke tell you about it?"

"He didn't"

"Oh, I assumed he did because you know ..you two are dating right?"

That's what he said,

"Anyways, you should come!" He pats me on the back, "See you later, just drop by around 8" He exclaims before leaving.

-

I left Luke 13 missed calls, he's not answering. I really want to talk to him, where is he?

Its almost 8, he must be in that party, but why wouldn't he tell me about it?

I don't understand anything.

I called Connor, He answered on the third ring.

"Con, are you busy?" I started,

"I'm in a party tonight" I can hear people in the back ground and loud music.

Since when did he become interested in parties? unbelievable!

"Where are you?"

"What? I can't hear you, wait!" I heard shuffling sounds from his line until the sounds were muffled, "Okay, can you hear me?"

"Mhmm, where are you?"

"I'm in the Alpha's"

"Why are you there? you hate parties!"

"I know but the son of my new boss asked me to join him tonight and of course he's the son of my boss I can't refuse him, he's one of the Alphas too but he is not that bad,"

"Mooching now, aren't we?"

"No! Anyways, what's up? why'd you call?"

"Oh nothing, could you wait for like 5 minutes outside I'm going to go there, wait me up?"

"Wow, so you're a party girl now?"

"No I need to talk to someone, is Luke in there?"

"Oh he's here alright" His voice teasing.

"Shut up and wait for me outside okay"

I grabbed my car keys not minding what I look like or if I am dressed for a party but a shirt and my casual jeans will sure fit.

I parked my car to the nearest empty lot not sure if it was even near the frat house because it feels like all the cars are parked outside of it too. This is really a huge party. Why did Luke didn't even told me about this, who does he think he is?

I saw Connor sitting on the sofa on the front yard. I don't even know how did that couch got there, he waved his hand for me to notice him.

I didn't speak a word, I only gestured him to just follow me and ask questions later.

I feel my stomach turn once I entered the frat house with all these wasted drunk college students only to find a girl sitting on Luke's lap.

The smoke from all the cigarettes blinding me as I cough my way towards them. Just keeping it cool and casual.

I can feel Connor tugging my shirt from behind me but I ignored him.

I'm not here to make a scene I'm here to just talk.

I walked closer them, making Luke, Calum, Ashton to notice me. Cal and Ash avoided eye contact and I don't even know why, do I look mad? like I've been just punched in the stomach?

Luke stared at me, wide eyed at first, he obviously wasn't expecting me. The girl on top of him just ignored me.

Wow bitch. Thanks.

"Hi, can I talk to you?" My voice calm,

-

yolo I was writing this while I'm riding the bus lol. please vote x!