fifty

"We just shoot the ball and if we miss then we strip" He explains,

I'm still not fond of this, "You go first!" I demanded,

"Ok!" He rolls his eyes at me and positioned himself on the center on the white line where they usually do free throws. He scores.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He teases waving his hand like he has an audience,

"Show off" I mumbled crossing my arms on my chest.

"Your turn" He smirks at me, passing me the ball.

I took a shot, of course, I missed.

"Strip!" He orders,

"But do we have to do this?" I whined, "What if someone comes in"

"Do I have to strip you myself?" His silly grin plastered on his face, creeping me out ust to annoy me, "I told you no ones going to come"

I rolled my eyes at him and took my shoes off,

"What!! That's so unfair!" He whined like a 5 year old as I laugh,

"Shut up, its your turn!" I handed him the ball, still patting myself on the back knowing that my teasing is way better than his!

He missed.

"Fuck!" He exclaims taking his shirt off.

I felt a pit on my stomach starting to form, I take it back, he's a better teaser than I am.

We played and played until were all sweats and I'm running out of clothing to cover my body and so did he, we kept teasing and laughing,

"Take it off! like what I said, its not like I haven't seen it before!" He laughs,

I sighed, I took my shirt off which was the last clothing that I am wearing and I'm now officially only wearing my bra and panties. I wished I wore something that matched. I swear to god I'm dying in embarassment, I can feel my cheeks turn themselves into the most obvious shade of red!

"Luke, stop staring!" I complained, looking away, I feel so insecure.

"You look so beautiful" His voice husky as he made his way to me.

"Luke, stop" My cheeks flaring,

"I'm not kidding, you're perfect" He cups my face, the sweat prickling our skin, making us shine under the lights.

"L-Luke" my lips starts to tremble as his touch sinks in to me. My body shaking.

"Shhh"

Before I knew it his lips crashes into mine, bringing me the sensation I've been longing for a very long time, his lips still tastes the same but this time the skin on it was rough and I like the way I'm making it soft. His breath warm against my cold one, his hands shaking. I find my way to take a grip on his hair thugging it, going softly but the sensation of our kiss is unbearable, I took a grip of his hair, scooping a handful and pulling it harder until I hear his soft moan escaping him.

"You're t-teasing me" He exclaims softly, voice weak.

"I'm not" I kissed him harder, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bleachers.

He kisses my neck as I can feel everything about us ignite, I'm feeling it again, there is something in his touch that just makes me weak. Its killing me softly even. Just one touch, one kiss, a look in the eye he controls me and I can't stop it, its too late to hold back now.

"Oh Scott" He moans, "You're my sin, I'd do anything for you" His voice tensed but I know it in my heart that its true.

You're my sin too.