sixty six

DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! XX.

"Hurry up!" Amanda exclaimed loudly as I trail behind her, trying to catch up to her phase.

I don't even know where were going and I can feel my legs ache as I follow her running around campus wearing my heels, I didn't had time to change into comfortable clothes, I wish she could've told me that were going to the football field so we could've just drive our way!

This is so messed up.

When we arrive the field everyone was in a tight crowd encircling Luke and Travis in the middle.

I can feel a dry lump on my throat making it impossible to swallow as I try to make my way to the sea of people covering them. I pushed my way from the crowd with Amanda trailing behind me.

When I made it into the middle, I saw Luke sparing with Travis, his eyebrows busted.

My heart wanted to burst at the sight of him being hurt by someone.

He threw in a punch towards Travis' jaw making me gasp.

"Why isn't anyone stopping them?" Amanda squealed,

Nobody even dared to speak.

The heat of the moment was scary, I didn't want to be in the middle of this but I felt guilt inside me, like this was my fault, that they were fighting because of me, because of what I've said.

"Luke stop" I begged, after he spits blood on the grass.

With just one blink of an eye, they were fighting again.

Shots fired, Luke received punches and Travis received more.

I couldn't bare to see Luke being hurt like that.

Everyone was just staring at them and I didn't know what to do.

Ashton and the other alphas came just in time before they could kill each other.

"What the fuck do you think you guys are doing?!" Ashton shouted taking a grip from Travis, pulling him away from Luke.

Both of them didn't say a word but instead they gave each other death glares.

Calum on the other hand grab Luke towards the other side to prevent him and Travis to clash again.

"Were fucking brothers, were not supposed to fucking do this!" Ashton scolded his frat mates. "Shows over! move! go back where you belong everyone!!!" He shouted making everyone leave. The other alphas shooed the other students to mind their own business, after a few moments we were the only ones left.

I immediately run my way towards Luke making sure if he's okay. He didn't speak but he just nodded.

I forgot that I was mad at him that I don't want to see him that I hate him so much it hurts just thinking about it. I forgot that I have to stay away from him but I couldn't resist it. He's my lifeline. Although every part of me hurts just because, everyday without him doesn't make sense like why am I still breathing? Luke Hemmings is more important than oxygen. I cupped his face, "Baby, are you okay?" I asked, his cheekbone busted, blood was streaming down his face, his beautiful face ruined. He didn't move, he didn't even nod and lie and tell me that he's fine that I shouldn't worry about him. Before Ashton could ask them another word, Travis made his way to Luke again, wanting to punch him. I didn't know what to do, before the others could grab Travis he threw another punch. I didn't move from where I am standing. Before Travis' fist could hit Luke I covered him my body, and that was the last thing I could remember.