fifty four

"Hey, man! isn't it too early for that shit?" Ashton hovers, "Why didn't you go back to the house last night? were you here all day?"

I nodded, not in the fucking mood to answer any of his irrelevant questions.

I've been awake for more than 18 hours straight now, and headed down the bar where we always go to help pass the time, I didn't even notice that its already 2 in the afternoon, Thursday.

"You still going tonight? right?"

I nodded again,

"Okay man, see you later!" Ashton left, and I didn't care to ask where he was going.

I went back to the frat house barely walking my way, blinded by the alcohol running thru my veins.

By the time I arrive the house people started coming, loud music blared and it just became more crowded.

My head was already spinning and I can smell myself and I smell like shit!

I went straight to my bedroom, gripping the wooden railing of the stairs to properly sustain myself.

I went straight to the shower, soaking myself under the water, I didn't bother to undress, my clothes soaking.

I went out of the bathroom shivering and sneezing, I undressed myself leaving my soaked clothes on the floor, leaving it moist.

I dried myself with my towel and changed into clean clothes, well I think they're really clean.

I stepped out of my room still wobbling from the alcohol and made my appearance downstairs.

"Luke!" Calum raised his red cup towards my direction and I grabbed it, "Hey, man! that's my booze! get your own!" He whined but I ignored him as I let the alcohol slide down my throat giving me the burning sensation I've been looking for.

The music was loud, in the dark corners fucking couples are making out, everyone was already half way to being drunk, the air was thick and was the smell of smoke, I don't know if it were smoke from something burning or from their cigarettes or if it was from pot. I didn't care as I grab my third drink.

"You think you could run away from me like that?" Quinn's voice popped out of nowhere, I can feel her sliding her hands down my pockets as he stands behind me, pressing her boobs on my back.

I huffed, "Go the fuck away"

She laughs as I jerk away from her.

"I know you want me too, baby" She slurred,

Yeah I want you too, I want to fucking choke you to death.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the couch, bumping everyone who gets in my way.

"Watch it!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

Oh yes. Just the man who I wanted to see, Connor!

"Hey!!!" I smiled, fake smiled, slinging my arm around his shoulders, letting him carry my weight.

"Man, let me go you're drunk"

I laughed, "No I'm not" I defended

"Man, please, I don't want any trouble" He fidget,

"Do I look like I'm going to give you any trouble?" I smirked.

He didn't answer,

I pushed him aside and tried not to look back and punch him on that fucking face of his!

He stole my girl.

My girl.

I shook the thought of my head and grabbed a drink from the kitchen counter,

I head back the living room for some annoying reason that some fucking guy and some fucking slut couldn't hold their fucking pheromone levels and are making out on the counter.

I sat on the couch, listening to the loud pop music that was playing, Quinn made her way to me. This party is so just fucking perfect!

"Are you lonely? you sure look like you need a distraction" She slurs, whispering into my ear.

I shoved her hand away as she makes her fingers trail my jawline down to my chest, I shivered from her touch.

"Don't play hard to get now, Likely" She giggles, sitting on my lap.

"Please?" She begs, cupping my face.

Ashton and Calum made their way towards the slut and I.

"Angry Scott at 3:00 approaching" Calum whispered,

My eyes widened at the sight of her, she's with Connor shit and I just could help it but be more angry at her than ever, the nerve of her showing up! I'm disgusted with her guts!

I gripped on Quinn's waist, making Scott notice it.

"Mhmm, that feels so good" Quinn almost moaned,

"Hi! can I talk to you?" She asks, she's dressed on her casual clothes, a shirt and her old jeans, but she still looks perfect.

Goddammit Luke! stop it!

"Luke, please!" She begs,

"Is she lost?" Quinn asked making me smirk or even laugh a little at her snide remark, if I wasn't drunk I could've slapped her,punch her even, but the alcohol is the one controlling me and I'm not myself.

"Fine!" She sighed in defeat, her eyes teary, I knew I've hurt her, but I have no choice, she deserves it right now, she tricked me, she used me.

"Dude, what the hell?" Calum's voice irritated, I pushed Quinn off of me, making her fall face flat on the floor.

Ashton and the rest laughed at her and I stood up racing my way outside.

I saw her walking weakly like I sucked the life out of her.

I felt weak like I was the baddest person in the whole world. I trailed silently behind her watching her every move. She sat inside her car, tears were rolling down her cheeks, I knew then that I wanted to cup her face and tell her that its going to be alright that I'm sorry and that I would tell her that I would walk away from her life so that she and Connor will have a bright future together. I had to admit to myself that he's better than me that she's going to be way better and would have a brighter future with a guy like him. I'm the dangerous 18 year old guy her parents warned her about, she should not be anywhere near me. I know they I could never let her go but I have to try, I love her more than I loved anyone.

Her head was pressed on her car's steering wheel, she's sobbing hard and I can her snaffle and mumble words I couldn't understand.

I couldn't bear watch her like this, I swallowed me ego and made my way towards her, startling her unintendedly.

-

I'm sorry if this sucked :( but its just a filler chapter okay? please vote x