eleven

It was lunch break and I still haven't seen Luke. I don't even know where he is or the reason why he's not answering my calls, I left him at least 58 missed calls. I don't even know if he went to school. I have another huge trigonometry test in 2 days and I literally need him for that reason.

I munch on my apple quietly as I try to let everything that has happened last night sink down I mean, why the hell does he make me feel this way? and worse! Lucas is also not returning my calls and emails. Boys are such pain in the ass. I feel like wanting to tear my freaking hair out when suddenly someone sat beside me, making me forget about all the things that I was thinking.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm really clumsy!" a new voice exclaimed but his accent is familiar.

"No its okay! you didn't bump me or anything" I exclaimed looking up to see who I was talking too.

A guys with poorly dyed blonde hair who has piercing on his ears and looks kinda cool and new? was sitting beside me.

"Oh I'm Michael!" He smiled.

I can sense that he's really quirky and bubbly and always happy and he's nice too.

"I'm Pheobe Scott. You can call me Pheobe or Scott, I got used to it anyways" I exclaimed, I did actually got used to Luke calling me that but it'd be awkward if others call me Scottas well I mean that was his nick name for me, "Wait! don't! just call me Pheobe!" I blurted and after a few seconds I regretted blurting out like that. I practically screamed on Michael's face. And it suddenly hit me, why did it matter? why did Luke mattered?

Michael laughed a little.

"Do you not have a boyfriend?" He asked out of nowhere, "I mean you wouldn't be eating alone if you had any"

"I do. I have a boyfriend he's just not...here" I chuckled,

It was silent for a moment.

"You're new here aren't you? I haven't seen you around, are you a transfer student?" I asked,

"God, no. I've been studying here for almost 3 years. People just don't pay any attention to me because I'm not one of them popular kids. You know, I get it. High school has a hierarchy and I guess people who are on top are the only ones who gets all the attention." He explained as he munch on his food. I felt bad for asking him if he was new but I was honest, I haven't really seen him before, for the past 3 years but this is a huge campus.

"I see your point. I'm sorry"

"Oh don't he sorry I'm used to it." He assured me as he beam me a smile.

"So..do you want to hang out sometimes?" He asked, almost making me choke. I just knew the guy.

"Uh-sure?" I tried to be not so awkward since its impolite to turn down offer from someone who is....I think, nice? he looks cool tho. One more friend besides Luke wouldn't hurt me, I guess.

The school bell rang and after a few hours, school ended.

I took the subway and hoped to see Luke before going home but I didn't. I don't know why but I felt sad not seeing him after last night. The words he said to me, I can't seem to forget it. What is wrong with me?

I got home and prepaired myself a sandwich, finished all of it and grabbed back my school bag and went out of the house.

I walked my way to Norman, you know Norman...Lucas' and I's tree by the old rusty park we claim oursecretplace.

I miss Lucas so much that it hurts. He hasn't been returning my Skype calls or even any of my emails. I just wanted to know if he's okay but it feels like he's shutting me out. Like I am nothing.

I tried to review for my trig test because I know that Luke wouldn't even help me or wouldn't even care to show up. I don't know why he's so bipolar. One time he'all be as sweet as candy and be a fucking retard the next. I don't even know what I feel for him. I'm just starting to think that the Hemmings Twins are just messing with my head.

-

"Jesus! how did you know where I live?" I freaked, I just opened the door and Michael was standing on our doorstep.

"What? I just practically live next door" He answered with a smirk.

Oh good god.

I smiled and tried to be cool.

"Since when?" I asked,

"Last two months ago" He shrugged;

I nodded, "Do you want to come in?"

"I was a supposed to ask you if you wanted to go out and hang, like watch a movie?"

Well that's ironic, "Are you asking me on a date?" I teased.

"I'm not. I just feel like you needed a friend?"

Wow, is he psychic or something??

I grabbed my coat from the closet behind the door and grabbed his wrist on the way out.

Maybe he could be my new best friend?