seventy one

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted, again.

"I'm just going to tell you something. Calm down" She takes a sip from the red cup on her hand.

"Was that Scott who just.."

She nodded. Then and there I knew that I'm in deep shit, I don't even know what Amber's intention are!

"What do you want?" I exclaimed grabbing a fresh shirt from my closet, "Tell me now or I'll drag you out of my room!"

"Scott is not who you think she is" She started, "She's a liar"

As soon as those words escaped her lips I trued not to punch her, thank the heavens that she's a girl if she wasn't I could've killed her.

Why is everyone so against Me and Scott?

"Leave!" I shouted, she didn't even flinch, "Fucking leave!" I exclaimed again grabbing her forearm, I opened my door and pushed her out making her stumble on the floor.

I shut the door and quickly finished wearing my clothes.

I jogged downstairs, Calum was standing beside Ashton and Amanda, laughing.

"Where's Scott?!" I interrupted them.

"She just left a few minutes ago"

"Did she bring her car?" I asked

"Oh no, we used mine to get here" Amanda butted in.

"Shit!" I ran my way out towards my car.

I don't know what Amber was talking about and I'm sure as hell that I won't listen to every word that bitch said, she's not who you think she is..she's a liar. I shook the thoughts out of my head as soon as I saw Scott walking almost near Delta's.

Phoebe's P.O.V

I thought I was about to die when two lights almost blinded me, I thought I was going to be roadkill but as soon as Luke stepped out of the car making his way towards me, I snapped out of it.

He runs towards me and hugged me tightly, lifting me off of the ground.

"Its not what you think" He started, he was in panic and I knew then that he was telling the truth.

What was I thinking leaving? I should've asked Amber to leave I should've had the guts. I just don't get myself sometimes.

"Baby, listen to me. I don't even know why she was in my room. I took a shower because Calum spilled beer on me from one of the kegs we

were placing in the kitchen because I was helping him to prepare for the party. I swear I'm not lying." He rambled on and on and I was just lost just looking at him, "I didn't know how long it took me to take a shower I was lost in my mind and I was about to pick you up after and go to the party with me but-"

"Luke, calm down. Its okay" I pressed my index finger on his lips.

"You're not m-mad?" His eyes widened, "I was expecting World War 3 but are you sure you're not mad?" He asked again and I laughed a little.

I grabbed his hand and I led him to sit on the sidewalk, the car lights from his car and some dim orange light bulbs from scattered light bulbs were the only things that helps us to see each other.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked sheepishly.

He didn't answer but he crossed his legs in front of him near his chest, keeping his hands to himself as they fold them on top of his knees and starred up the the moon lit sky.

"I was thinking about you" He sighs, he's now looking at me.

"What do you m-mean?" I bit my lip.

"Don't do that!" He scolded and I obliged just licking my lips instead, "Don't do that either!" He scolded again making me smirk, "Damn it, Scott you're such a tease! Do you want me to fuck you right now on this sidewalk?!" I couldn't resist but laugh.

"I'll stop, okay?" I chuckled,

It was silent for a moment.

"Why were you thinking of me?" I tried to break the ice. His eyes fixated on me now, I stare at his wonderful blue orbs.

"I'm just thinking why you're not my girlfriend yet." He smirks.

My heart stopped. I didn't know what to say. I can feel my cheeks hit up.

"I love the way your cheeks turn into a shade of red whenever you blush. It amuses me" He chuckles, why is his voice being all raspy right now? "I love the way the wind blows your hair" He continues, "I love watching you scrunch your nose every time you smell food, I love how you enjoy Chinese food even if you look hilarious when you try to use chopsticks and I love the way it feels when you stare at my face when I'm sleeping or driving or whenever you have the chance, I love the way you drive me insane and I love the way that you're the only one who could fight against me and would still make me feel like a total idiot after even if it was your fault" He laughs, "and I love you-"

-

Luke being smooth I'm crying! You go! Glenn Coco!