seventy nine

My mouth went dry as the sight of Luke standing in front of me and Connor made me confuse and guilty.

Confused because, how did he knew where I was and guilty because, i just kissed Connor!

"Luke-"

"I already fucking warned you!!" He shouted, gritting thru his teeth,

"Luke please-"

He glanced my way, he was fuming, for a second I thought he was going to hurt me, I was scared.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out right after he grabbed my hand bag.

I was limping as he drag me out into streets with no coat, wearing boxers and a large shirt and I have no shoes on.

"Luke, wait" I begged, I couldn't walk any further to where he parked his car, the cement was cold and my legs were aching and I just couldn't bare the pain.

Luke looked down on me, him noticing that I was limping, he rolled his eyes and I could swear that I heard him groan.

He suddenly knelt down on the floor his back facing me, "Hop on" He exclaimed, his voice was a little raspy but he didn't sound mad, "Don't made me repeat it again, Scott" His actions surprised me but I managed to hop on on his back.

He stood up as he tries to maintain his balance.

The cold Brooklyn air blew my hair, caressing my pale, tired face.

"I'm sorry" I swallowed, he didn't answer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my cheek touching his hair. He's warm.

He walked towards his car.

So, is this what it feels like to be tall like Luke. I could easily see everything. I must be 6'7" right now.

When we reached the car he gently placed me back on my feet near the passengers side of his car and he opened the door for me and I settled myself in as he gives me back my bag, placing it on my lap.

"Thanks" I muttered before he closes the door.

The whole car ride was silent making me drift into sleep.

*

The next morning, I woke up with the sound of water running down from the shower.

I need to pee.

I went in the bathroom, and sat myself on the toilet.

After peeing I flushed it and I could hear Luke cursing from behind the shower curtains.

"Sorry" I sniffed, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands.

"You could've used the other bathroom, you know?" He scowled, peeking thru the curtains, his hair was flat on his head, wet.

"But I can't walk that far, my legs still hurt" I complained like a kid.

"Come here!" He grabs my hand, pulling me in the shower,

His eyes were clothes, I smacked his shoulder.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"I should be the one who's eyes are shut because you're the one who's butt named, not me!" I whined,

"I just can't look at you wearing another guy's clothes" His voice low.

I pursed my lips.

"Ok then" I pulled away from his grip and stripped myself. "You happy?" I crossed my arms in front of me as I watch him open his eyes, he stared at me for awhile and then smiled, "Yes" He smirked,

I looked away, facing the shower i let the water rinse my hair as I grab my shampoo bottle that was resting by the side.

I let the shampoo sink into  my hair as I massage my scalp.

"It doesn't mean that I'm fond with you just because I'm not ignoring you" I warned him, "Im still mad at you, very mad" I pouted as I put more shampoo on my hand as I face him, ruffling his wet hair as I try to wash his hair. "You cant just leave me again like that, Luke" I sighed, "I was just asking you and you just-"

"Im hemmo1996" He muttered,

"You're who?"

"I'm the one you were asking about, look I don't know how you found out or whatever but let's not talk about it, please."

"Okay" I nodded and continued with scrubbing my arm.

I felt his arms snake around my waist. Hugging me from behind.

I smiled at the thought of him being clingy. I caressed his face and kissed him softly on the cheek before we both rinsed off.

-

No sex for you know what you're thinking! Perverts! Like yes luke was hugging scott from behind and of course scott could feel lukes length they werenaked okay. lol, die imagining this hahahahaHhaaahAa