fifty five

Phoebe's P.O.V

"Uh-" A familiar voice startled me from my rage, I immidiately wiped my face with the back of my hand. My bloodshot eyes can't hide that I was crying.

"Why are you here?" My voice shaky and mad,

"You wanted to talk, right? Then let's talk!" His voice calm, opposite of my raging one.

"Now, you wanted to talk? Why don't you just go back there and let your little whore give you a lap dance!" I shot back,

He laughed again, making me so angry that I stepped out of the car and shutting it hard.

"What's your problem?!" I shouted to his face,

"You! you are my fucking problem!" He scoffed, this time his voice is louder than mine.

"How the fuck will I be your problem? You're the one who's been playing with me all this time! how could you lie to me like this? we shared something special and you can't even call me back! then I see you in a freaking party straddling some...someone else and had the guts to laugh at my fucking face?!!" I can't help but curse and shout, my tears failed me by rolling down my cheeks,

"I'm not the one who fucking lied, at least I'm not the fucking one who is a fucking cheater who had a fucking boyfriend all this time!!!!" He shot back,

"What?!"

"Someone saw you making out with your fucking boyfriend..that fucking Connor!"

"What? Connor is not my boyfriend!" Now I'm confused, what the hell is he talking about?

"Then what is he? who is he? and why the fuck were you making out with him, god knows where because someone fucking saw you!" His voice cracking,

"Who the hell told you this? I haven't seen Connor in a long time..days and he's not my boyfriend, today was infact the first time I've seen him in weeks and last time I checked, he's a childhood friend who happens to be my best friend, I will never do such a thing." My voice calm this time,

"Yeah, right!"

"Luke, I'm serious! Who told you this?" Deep inside I hope he believes me, I know the truth and I will never do that to him to either of him and Connor.

"It doesn't matter who told me this, what matters is that you lied to me! and I'm tired of people lying! everyone around me lies all the time! I just couldn't believe that you! you! you lied!"

His words cut me deep, "I didn't I swear to god. He's not my boyfriend, yes, I care for him but not as much as I care for you, Luke, I just hope you tried" This time my voice was the one who's cracking.

"Tried?"

"You should've tried to know what was the truth before doing this to me. Hearing you say those words, seeing you with another girl hurts me. I know that it shouldn't but it does, I love you" I immediately covered my mouth once those three valuable words escaped my lips.

His eyes widened, "W-what did y-you just say?!" He stuttered,

I shook my head. "I'm leaving now"

I grabbed the handle of my car's door,

I should've stopped talking, its always pointless when people try to reason with someone who doesn't listen.

"Let go of me!" I spat once I felt him grab my hand,

"Don't."

"Tell me, who told you all of this lies, who feed it to you!" I demanded, "Or else I'll go!"

"Travis" He exclaimed,

I should've known, "And you believed him?" I scoffed, how could he be stupid?

"I know that I shouldn't have, I'm sorry"

I was surprised with his words, I expected him to be mad to be furious and fuming but he didn't instead, he apologized, something he doesn't do often.

"I'm sorry, don't leave" He walks closer, hugging me from behind, closing the space between us.

My knees started to shake, "Don't be mad at me please, don't leave me." He spoke again.

"I'm tired, Luke. I'm.not sick of us yet being like this, I'm just...tired"

"Did you mean what you told me?" He was now whispering,

"What?"

"That you love me?"

I nodded.

"How could you love someone like me?"

One second we were fighting, now we are talking about how much we love each other. Reality check, our relationship is way bipolar.

I shifted to face him, I'm pinned against the side of my car, "I don't know how to answer this" I admitted.

He sighed, "Are we okay now?"

"I don't k-know" I stared at my feet,

He tilted my chin, as I meet his pale blue eyes, that has huge bags underneath it but I could still appreciate the beauty of it and I won't get tired staring at it, its obvious that he hasn't slept properly or haven't slept at all, his eyes are blood shot but I couldn't careless as I could feel electricity filling my body as he returns my gaze.

"I promise I won't believe anyone else, I would only believe in anything you say, I will only trust you"

I nodded as I swallow a lump forming on my throat, I don't know how to handle gentle Luke, thus is the first time. I don't want to push him to his limit, "I'm sorry" I croaked,

"Baby, what are you sorry for" He caresses my face,

"For shouting at you" I hate how he makes me weak, I gave in easily to him, I hate every single bit of it!

His pure poison but I can't stop taking him like he's my lifeline.

"I get shout at a lot, its nothing new" He chuckles.

I'm surprised and I couldn't give any words about what I was feeling against this gentle Luke.

"Are you okay, now?" He asks,

I nodded, "Let's go back inside, your hands are turning blue, its too cold here" He exclaims,

"No, its okay, I'll just go back to the house"

He smiled and before I knew it he was again dragging me inside, lacing our fingers, holding me tight.

-

I may or may not died while imagining this.

BTW don't be sad if the chapter is not dedicated to you, I seriously just pick randomly besides there's a lot more chapters to come you're all going to be picked if you vote/comment :--)

thx so much guys! ily x