sixty nine

"You want me to what?!" I almost shrieked in front of the realtor and the woman from the front desk.

"Just sign this paper miss and this unit is going to be yours and Mr. Hemmings'." The realtor smiled, I looked up Luke who looks amused, chuckling to himself.

What is he planning to do? Why the hell would he buy us a flat?! Is he really trying to make me go insane?!

"Or do you like to see the whole place before you sign anything, Mrs. Hemmings?"

Mrs. Hemmings?!!

He's not even my boyfriend and now he's my husband and I'm now titled as Mrs. Hemmings?! And he's buying us a flat that means were going to freaking live together and what the hell is really happening??

I shook my head a couple of times, I'm really going crazy or is this a dream? What the heck was he thinking all of a sudden?!

We first look a little around the living room since it was where we were standing. There's a flat plasma TV bolted on the brick like wall, it was at least 36 inches I think and it was as thin as a paper, how can people do such extravagant technology? There was a pair of black solo couches and a huge one in the middle, there was only a glass side table with a cute small cactus on top of it as a center piece and there was a tall lamp beside it. The floor was carpeted, and the wall was a perfect shade of creme.

"This here is why this unit is one of the best" The realtor made his way behind the couch pulling the blinds, revealing a huge glass window, wall to wall. Making it the only thing that separates this place from the outside world. I can see everything and how pretty Brooklyn really was. My jaw dropped on the floor as I made my way not too close, afraid that the glass might break and I'll fall to my death.

When we entered the kitchen area my eyes widened. The stove was electric and the fridge was huge, double doors. The cupboards was painted white and the walls are mint green, the counter table was made of white granite that fits the color of the cupboards, there were bar stools and a dining table that could accommodate 4 people.

The bedroom was huge, the bed was king size, it was made of black wood, the floor carpet was a shade of maroon and the bed sheet was snowy white, the room looks heavenly, there was two side tables, one on each sides of the bed with silver stainless lamp on it. The walls were a shade of ash and there was another room inside, making me more curious to look around the whole unit.

"May I?" I asked the realtor before I could turn the silver knob.

He nodded in delight as he smiles from ear to ear.

I gasped at how extravagant the room-bathroom looked.

Perfect tiles surrounded the floor, scented candles. The tub could fit 4 people and it could also be a freaking jacuzzi! I can't wrap everything in my head. How the hell am I supposed to pay for this? For the rent? Oh my god this is too much..too much in one day.

There was a closet like door and when the realtor opened it, that's when I almost fainted. It was a walk in closet! I've always dream to have one even if I don't have that many clothes I've always dreamt to have a walk in closet. Shelves bolted on the wall has their own lights and there were drawers where you can place every single accessories you have accordingly to their size, shape and type. It was amazing! There was a full length mirror in the middle separating Luke's and I's wardrobe.

"Since you're going to share this part of the room where you put your clothes in, this is the only unit in this floor with the biggest closet" The realtor explained but I didn't quit listen after the first few sentences.

"So, what do you think?" Luke smiles, his arms crossed in front of him, resting on his chest.

I smiled, "Can I talk to him in private?" I requested, earning a nod from the realtor and the woman from the front desk.

They immediately went out with Luke just trailing behind me. I closed the bathroom door behind them as soon as they stepped out.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" I immediately started, throwing both my hands up in the air, "You cant just decide things like this without me knowing!?"

"I can't sleep" He started. "Every time I wanted to rest someone will come in my room and ruin it and at night parties kept happening!" He walks closely towards me causing me to walk backwards, "aren't you sick of living in that sorority house of yours?" He smirked once he pinned me against the door, his arm folded on top of my head that was resting on the door. "I'm scared that something is going to happen to you and I'm not there. I can't protect you if I can't see you."

"But Luke..I don't know-give me some time to think" I stuttered.

He nodded, "I will. Mrs. Hemmings"

*

"So? You're leaving? I think Amber wouldn't like this idea"

"I know but I have no choice I have to, you know? I practically don't have to live here anymore since I'll mostly do everything in my laptop since, CUNY approved of my home schooling program request" I told Amanda.

"So its official?"

"What is official?"

"You and Luke are dating? Since you know, you two are going to live together now"

"I wouldn't say that were t-together" I blushed, were not together. What are we then? "Its just an option, I'm just thinking about it." I shrugged.

She didn't respond. "Oh. But anyways, I have to go its almost 7"

"Where are you going? I was supposed to ask you to get dinner with me at Applebee's" I pouted.

"I'm going at the Alphas with Ashton, there's this another huge party" she smiles, "But, aren't you going? Luke's going to be there"

I didn't even know that there's going to be a party!

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Of course I'm going" I laughed, lying.

"Cmon then!"

-

Bad news, WAYWARD is going to be over soon :( so add Perverse in your library/reading list if you don't want to miss when I update there omgg I'm just so excited. I made it this far because of you guys! I love you xxx