three

I slammed my locker door shut after grabbing my stuff. Feeling empty. Lucas left yesterday, he dropped by my apartment before going to the airport. I told him I would drive him but he doesn't want the idea of me seeing him depart. According to him, he will never have the strenght to step into the plane if he catches a glimpse of me crying my eyeballs out because he was leaving.

We were too melodramatic, but what can I say I just love my boyfriend too much.

"See you after school" Luke mumbled as he walk passed behind me, I don't even know if he was talking to me. So I ignored it, I've been off since last night so I thought I was just hallucinating things. I didn't mind him, besides I don't have any business with him.

Finally, the last school bell rang and I never felt so alive. I really tend to exaggerate things so much.

The day was a bore and sad and I just wished that Lucas was just beside me all the time.

Seriously the 'long distance relationship' thing is freaking me out.

I feel so tired because I think I cried myself to sleep last night and I woke up too early.

I was glad that I don't have any fucking homework to do today and no quizzes for the next day or I'll go insane. Like, literally.

I decided to just go straight home and have the whole day for myself.

*

I grabbed the microwaveable Mac n' Cheese that I rummaged from the cupboard and popped it into the microwave as I hum All Time Low's 'Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal'

"I didn't know you're into bands" a raspy voice startled me,

"Holy shit! What are you doing in my apartment!" I shouted totally freaking out.

"Woah! Jeez. Calm down, Maria! Its not like I'm a stranger" Luke raised both of his hands in defense,

"First of all, you're not my friend or anything close. So you're practically a stranger. Second of all, my name is Pheobe and not Maria! Third, get out of my apartment because you're creeping me out!" I exclaimed, gesturing Luke to get out of my apartment, I was pushing him until we reached the front door. I tried pushing him more but he used his legs to support him, I was pushing him out but he was pushing himself in with his foot by the door frame. I tried punching his back that is so lean with his back muscle all tensed up but he won't budge. He's too strong for me, I loosen my grip which was a stupid move because he was still pushing himself back in so we both ended up on the ground. He landed on top of me, my face flat on the floor.

"Goddammit, Hemmings get off of me" I squirmed away from him as he also pull himself up,

"Why do you have to be so rude?" He snapped,

"Oh dont give me that shit. You were the one who pushed me too far, making me hate you!"

"I was here because of a good intention!" He retorted,

"Oh really? well then, enlighten me, Luke"

"You know what! screw you! Im out. I don't even know why I got myself into this mess" He stormed off leaving me.

I was so pissed that I slammed the door shut behind me.

I loathe him. Why does he have to be the exact opposite of his twin?

I pity him but I shouldn't be giving a damn about him.

*

First period went fast and it sucks because I'm on my way to my second class which is Trig, my favorite subject of all time. Hence the sarcasm.