sixty seven

I didn't know what to do. I immediately carried her.

"Luke stop!! Where are you taking her? She needs to go to the hospital!!" Amanda screamed from behind me but I fucking ignored her.

I dont know where to go, I don't know what to believe, I just didn't know what to do at the moment. Everything is muted and all I can see is myself and Scott, unconsciously lying on my arms.

I can feel stares hitting my body from everyone that surrounds us but I ignored them as I walk my way back to the frat house.

When we arrive my room. I gently placed her down my bed with no idea what to do. I covered her with my so filthy duvet and locked myself in my bathroom.

Phoebe's P.O.V

I woke up, dizzy and a painful banging on my head, I can't remember a thing. I immediately faced the right side of my bed to stare at the time, I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand trying to see clearly but I can't seem to remember if I replaced my digital clock with a lava lamp and empty pizza boxes. It took me a moment to process and realize that I'm not in my room.

I vastly tried to stand up but sat back down holding my head, it just hurts so bad, I can hear my own heartbeat throbbing from my head.

I noticed clothes, shirts and a pair of ripped jeans on the floor, a Good Charlotte poster pasted imperfectly on the wall, I knew then where I am. I'm in Luke's room.

I tried to walk my way towards the windows, once I opened them I realized what time it is, I grabbed my phone from my pocket to check if I was right.

And I am. 3:37am.

I searched for Luke inside his room but he wasn't there until I hear running water coming from the faucet in the bathroom.

"L-Luke-" I tried to call him but my throat is so dry that there were no words escaping my lips.

I tried to swallow the lump.

I tiptoed my way towards his bathroom, the door was unlocked so I opened it.

He was washing his hands, the water was red, he was bleeding. I don't know where all the blood came from but he looks like a mess like he's going to pass out from losing blood, the bags under his eyes are so deep and black, there were blood stains on the floor and the mirror was broken, shattered into pieces, I'm sure that he punched it. His face was covered with dried blood, he didn't even wash himself, he really looks like a mess and my heart is breaking.

"L-Luke what..what h-happened?" I'm shaking, his blood shot eyes staring at me, he looks like he's been crying for hours.

"I j-just-" His voice shakier than mine.

I made my way towards him, hugging him from behind.

"I love you..I love you" I exclaimed, breathing in his scent, he smells like blood and cologne. "I love you, Luke" I said it again and again, "Everything's going to be fine" I whispered, not sure if he can hear me.

"I just don't understand what happened, I've been seating here on the bathroom floor for hours, thinking of what I did wrong..of what happened but I just don't know..I don't, I dont-" He started sobbing, I can feel his body shaking as I hug him tighter. I'm not letting go.

"Luke..don't..stop please, its not your fault" I begged.

He covered his eyes with one of his hands, the other one holding mine on his stomach.

He continued sobbing like a kid. I don't know what's happening to him and what I should do.

He shifted himself to face me,

"I'm sorry..I'm really sorry" Kneeling down in front of me.

"Luke stand up, you didn't do anything. I never should've listened to anyone anyways, I should've talk to you instead of avoiding you-"

"I don't know that I did but I'm sorry" He wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

"Travis showed me a video of us.." I started, wanting to erase the thought of how mortified I was when I saw it.

"W-what video?" He asks still kneeling down.

"Us"

"What do you mean"

"When we were in the gym, after playing basketball" I blushed, remembering that night, asking myself when its going to happen again.

Stop Phoebe! I scolded myself.

I grabbed Luke's hand, asking him to stand up.

"He told me that you video taped it and showed it to everyone" I stated at my feet, ashamed.

"What the fuck? Is he still holding that video against you?!" He snarled, "Scott you know me!! I would never do a thing!" He scowled.

"I know I know, I should've talked to you instead of thinking things, I was scared and embarrassed and mad, I didn't know what to do." I admitted. I can feel hot tears rolling down my cheek.

He tilted my chin, touching every year dropping with the pad of his thumb. "Baby, I will never do that to you" His voice was calm. "I'll take care of everything" He sighed.

"Luke, no!" I protested, knowing what's going to happen if he handle this.

"What do you mean?" He asks, leaning closer, shifting himself, making my body press against the sink counter.

"Please just-" Before I could say another word he crashes his lips against my cold ones. I've missed this, I've missed being closer to him like this. "I have a surprise for you" He exclaims as he catches his breath after he deepens our kiss, "I'm going to take you away" He carries me, sitting me on the sink counter, careful not to touch any piece of broken glass.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I let him suck my neck, leaving me bruises every where.

"I'm going to take you somewhere" He smirked, I can feel his cold breath against my warm skin.

"Tell me where?" I moaned again as he trail kisses on my collar bone, his warm hands pushing my shirt up,

"Hawaii-"

-

Fuck I just imagined Luke's face really crying I'm not fine ok.