eighty one

"P-Paris?" I stuttered, "I thought..I thought that we were going to Hawaii?"

I couldn't believe my eyes, there was two plane tickets in front of me, two plane tickets to go to Paris.

"Luke..w-what is this?" I couldn't believe my eyes, I've always wanted to go to Paris!!

"I guess that's how I should repay you from being such a dick from the first time you met me" He scratches the back of his neck, laughing.

"You don't know how this means to me" I can feel my eyes tearing up. This is unbelievable.

"I know" He laughs. I tackled him and we both ended up tumbling on the floor.

"I love you" I breathed out.

"I love you" He answers.

"Gosh, Paris-"

*

Tomorrow is the day. Flight 580-971.

I just finished turning all the papers that I have to work on and file a leave of absence for four days back at Laymon Publishing Inc.

I'm fixing the things that I have to bring for our Paris trip.

Its been 5 days and I still couldn't believe that Luke is taking me to freaking Paris! I just couldn't wrap it around my silly head.

"Luke?" I called out,

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my black coat?"

"No. But I think its in the laundry? Do you want me to start dry cleaning it so you could bring it tomorrow?" He asks plainly.

"Yes. Please. Thank you. I love you"

Luke and I haven't fought for what seems like eternity and its a big shock. I thought that if you put him and I in one small space, we might end up killing each other but it was surprisingly not what I've expected.

I think were just both looking forward for this trip that either of us wants to mess it up.

After a few minutes Luke came in and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Here. I packed you boxers and some socks. Pack your shirt and jeans, Mister, because I am not going to not going to do it do it for you. Besides, I don't know what clothes you want to bring," I huffed. "I finished packing mine and I'm going to just pack my make up in a smaller bag tomorrow morning and whatever" I stood up from where I was kneeling in front of my bag, closing it and dragging it out of the room.

When I came back into the room. Luke was just shoving everything into his bag. I don't even know if he was packing clean clothes. I shook my head,

"Jesus, what am I going to do with you" I took all of his clothes out of his trolley and placed it on the floor, folding everything neatly.

"You know. You could do that tomorrow. Out flight is going to leave around 6 in the afternoon."

I smiled, "But I want to sleep until 1pm and leave the house around 4"

He sighed, "Control freak"

*

I woke the next morning with Luke's leg on top of my waist. I tried to squirm our of his grip but he was too heavy.

"Luke!!" I groggily groaned.

"Mmm" He mumbled back,

"Get up!" I whined,

"No-" His morning voice is just too thick, "Let's stay like this for awhile" He yawned

"No, we dont, you need to brush your teeth" I teased,