forty seven

"Shit!"

Before I knew it Im being dragged underwater. I took a deep breathe and stayed still underwater with Luke.

My eyes are closed shut but I managed to open them to see whats happening,

Luke placed his index finger on his lips obviously telling me to keep quiet.

My heart is pumping fast like its going to burst out of my chest.

Praying not to get caught.

My lungs feels like its about to collapse, I need air, I need oxygen. I tried to hold it in a little longer, I cant just gasp for air knowing that there is someone who might see us and we will end up in big trouble.

Luke is just staring at me but my vision is blury because of the chlorine added in the water, I always shut my eyes right away before I could even open them.

I tried to hold it a little longer, I tried to find Luke's hand for him to notice that I cant breathe, that I cant hold it any longer.

Before I knew it, Luke crashed his lips on mine, allowing me to breath into his warm mouth.

I was taken aback by his action but Im thankful that he did that for me. I cannot believe whats happening.

I'm drowning not because the water was filling my lungs, I'm drowning because this was my first actual longest kiss with Luke. My feelings were drowning me so much that its really impossible to breathe.

He pulls away just in time for both of us to resurface back up the water.

"I think we should go now," He smiles at me, licking his lips.

I nodded, still shocked of what just happened.

His arms supported himself as he gets out of the pool, I tried to do that too but my arms are too weak because of that unexpected kiss down there. I must be shaking. He ended up helping to get out as he reach for my hand helping me up,

"Are you okay?" The tone of his voice worried,

"Of course"

"Well, we should get dressed and hurry up before someone goes back" He smiles, throwing his shirt over his head.

I nodded and dressed up quickly.

*

"Is something wrong?" Amanda asks as she helps me pack for my things were leaving the dorm room tomorrow and move to the Delta house. We should be moving on Friday but Amanda just can't wait so we ended up moving a day earlier.

"I think so" I muttered placing the last shirt in my closet back inside my trolley,

"Tell me what happened," She insisted sitting on the edge of my bed, I know that she's dying to know and there's no way she'll drop this.

"I can't do what Amber wants"

"What?! but you have to!"

"I know"

"You're in love with him."

"I am."

The night went fast and before I knew it we drifted away to sleep right after we finished packing.

I was awaken by the loud ring coming from Amanda's phone.

I got up and checked my own phone to know what time it is, its 8:56 am.

I yawned and made my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"You're up early" Amanda greets me as she gets her own glass,

"You woke me up" I laughed groggily,

"You ready to move?"

"Uh huh," At least, I think I am.

11:14 and I found myself running the halls to get to the gym. I'm pretty sure that I'm late.

Karen our gymnastics teacher is already sitting on her mat on the floor when I arrived,

I tried my best to be silent the back for her not to notice my sudden appearance.

I immideatly searched for Claim as soon as I got settled in but he was nowhere to be seen.

We did a lot of stretching and discussed endurance, agility, and flexibility the whole 2 hours, I should've just stayed in bed, I'm not really a sports kind of person.

Lunch time and I came back to the dorms only to find Ashton on Amanda's bed, fidgeting on his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for Amanda?" I asked, dropping my gym bag on the floor.

He smiles, "Actually, I was waiting for you"

"For me? Why?"

"I'm going to help you move your things to your sorority house"

"Oh"

"So, what am I going to load on your trunk?" He asks,

"Actually, you don't have to do this, I'm sure I can manage" I don't want to be rude but I'm sure I can do this, Ashton doesn't have to do any favors for me.

"Amanda asked me to and well, Luke also did"

Luke. I haven't spoken to him.

"Where is he?"

"Luke? Uh-he says that he can't help you with your move."

I nodded, I didn't expect him to. I just wanted to see him.

I half smile, "Okay"

Ashton got up and started carrying my things down to load in my car's trunk. I only have a few things, 2 trolleys and a box.

He carries the trolleys as I carry the only box left.

By the looks of Ashton on the outside, he looks so tough like he's up to no good but he's really a great guy that you can rely on, you might be intimidated by him because of his tattoos and his bad boy image but he has his own reasons for being the way he is right now. Judging someone by how they look like is pretty low, we all have our own reasons for being who we are right now, others just have different ways of showing it.

When we arrived the Delta house everyone was busy prepearing dinner.

"Ash, you can leave those there, I'm sure I can manage" I smiled, knowing that Ashton is a really busy guy, he's wearing his football jersey, I guess they'll have training in a few minutes or so.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded,

"Ok then, but please tell Amanda that I helped you settle in, she'll kill me"

I laughed, "Okay."