twenty two

I didn't know that driving from Manhattan to Brooklyn would be really this exciting it only took me 28 minutes to be exact, I sighed as I pull over CUNY, god I cannot believe this, college is really different from high school.

I pulled over the nearest lot and made my way to the office to enroll myself, I can't lie to you right now because I'm stoked, I can't believe it! CUNY is amazing! The red brick walls, the medieval look, I don't know this seems like a dream come true, to just finally be here! The hallway was huge as I expected, large paintings everywhere, it all must've cost a fortune. People are everywhere, its only the start of summer, I dont know why these people are still here, I mean hello its summer! they should be in the beach but anyways, I made my way to the register and fixed everything. I had a little chat and after awhile I got my dorm key.

I drove back using my car, which I'm going to sell actually to buy a new one but whatever, as of now, I still need this piece of junk.

The dorms are just behind the building as I also expected it was huge, RM 112, 5th floor. I carried my bags and I thank all of heaven that we had an elevator, the facilities of the dorm is really high-tech unlike the school building which I think was build in the 19's? I don't know, I didn't do any research about it.

I dropped my bags by the door and took the key in my pocket that I shove in just awhile ago.

The brass knob clicks as it unlock, The whole room was clean and not as spacious as I thought it would be.

There were two beds, two closets, a kitchen with a microwave and a mini fridge, a small dining table, a couch and well a flat screen TV. The Walls are painted white and the carpeted floor is gray. Everything seems nice

There's a pink luggage bag on the bed by the window and a pink handbag, well I bet the girl who owns this hates pink.

I placed my things on my bed as well and lay down a little bit. My calves hurt, must be the long walk even if I didn't walk that far. I guess I just have too rest for a little while before permanently settling in.

I stared at the ceiling for a little while when suddenly the door opened;

"Omg! Hello! you must be my roomie, I mean I'm your temporary roomie! Oh my god!! Hi!!!" She shrieked as she close the door behind her.

Well, ain't she loud.

I plastered a smile on my face.

"Hi!" I murmured,

"Oh honey, don't be shy! I'm Amanda!" She exclaimed walking      me and squizing me into a tight hug.

She caught me off guard and I didn't know what to do, I was intimidated by her, she looks like a barbie doll, pink skirt, blonde hair, tanned skin, perfect brows and make up, the shimmering sticky lipgloss, and this tank top she's wearing has this..Delta Sigma  logo on it.

She was talking about something I don't understand but she suddenly stop when she saw me staring at her top.

"I know you're not lesbian, and that you're not staring at my boobs," She giggled,

I flushed, "No, no I was just wondering what-"

"Delta Sigma, my sorority" She cut me off with a smile.

"Oh" I muttered,

"Stand up!" She exclaimed

"Excuse me?"

"Stand up and turn around" She ordered grabbing me by my forearm.

I was really confused with what she's doing.