fifty nine

"Luke, wait!" I shouted once Luke and I are out of the hospital.

He was being a jerk again.

"Luke!!!!" I shouted, I tried to catch up to his phase but my short legs wouldn't let me.

"What??" He shouted back,

I look into his eyes and before I knew it I'm already giggling.

His expression surprised and confused because of my sudden laughter.

"What? You think this is funny?" He gritted through his teeth as he walks towards my direction.

"You're jealous aren't you" I poked his cheeks once he's close enough.

He looked away, "N-no! Why would I be jealous? I would never be jealous-"

"Mhmm yeah, right" I teased walking pass him.

"Wait why would I be jealous? Of who?!?" He kept complaining like a little kid.

I ignored him just to tease him.

"What, huh? Of that..of that doctor?!"

"And Calum" I mocked,

He started to fake laugh as he catches up to my face, were almost near where the car is parked.

"Well, I'm not!" He groaned as I lean against my car's door.

"Oh, yeah, sure" I mocked again leaving him to be frustrated as he brush his hair upwards into a lazy quiff.

"You know that I don't like it when you're around with other guys and you know how fucking possessive I am" His tone serious.

I nodded, "You have nothing to be jealous with, Luke Hemmings" I smiled as he pulls me closer both of his hands on my sides. "You know, I just want to ask you what you did in the car?"

"What did I do?" He pretends to be innocent but he was really jealous of Calum resting his head on my shoulders.

"You were jealous" I smiled, I like the fact that he gets jealous in these kinds of little things, I mean I have never thought that I had this effect on him. "And right after I finished talking with that doctor you ran off"

"I didnt!"

"You did!"

"But you know I'd gre facial hair for you" He rolled his eyes, "You were checking him out and I...I felt intimidated"

"Intimidated?"

"Yes, I mean look at you and look at me"

"Stop, Luke dont start with me"

"It never crossed my mind before but with all this marks on my skin..I-"

"Listen to me, no matter what they say, I dont care, okay? You are all I see, remember that!" I tried my best for him to listen to me.

He shook his head and stared at his feet, "You know...I've been asking myself a lot lately-"

"Yeah?"

"I dont know, but I think we should head back to the frat house and tell them what happened" Before I could say a word he opened the car door and I had no choice but to go walk towards the passenger seat.

*

 "How is he?" Ashton asked right away as soon as we enter the frat house,

"He's doing good, he just needs to rest, we just need to get him clothes for tomorrow when he gets discharged" I smiled,

"No it's okay, I'll pack up for him and get it to the hospital, I need to check on him ayways, you guys should rest it's already 4 am" Ashton insisted,