sixty two

Before I could speak, Luke made his way to me hastily, like some hungry lion who just saw his prey.

He made me no choice but to walk backwards as my back hit the cold hard wall, letting me no that there is no chance of escape.

His eyes are burning with anger, he's wearing his football gear and he is all sweaty.

"W-what are you doing here?" I exclaimed, wiping away my tears with the back of my hand, praying that there are no more tears to fall, but my eyes betrayed me. I don't even know why I'm crying.

I wanted to protest more but when his lips crashed unto mine, I couldn't speak, the taste that his lips allow is undeniable. I couldn't catch up with his phase, he was hungry for me and I wanted more. Lust and love is a fatal combination. I couldn't resist him, I know I should but I can't.

His tongue slid inside my mouth, syncing with my own. I grabbed his hair as he runs his hand up and down my thighs, I wrapped it around his hips as he carries me still pinning me.

"W-we shouldnt be d-doing this" I gasped for air. I want to stop what's happening but my body is telling me otherwise.

"Shut up and just kiss me!" He begged, his voice deep and raspy. His hands travel all over my body as I allow him to do so.

"Luke-" I moaned,

"Scott-" He moans back.

"Please we shouldn't be doing this" I begged him as I kiss him harder, gripping tighter unto the hair on the back of his neck.

I can feel him smiling as our lips touch, skin to skin, "Really? Because I think we should" He mutters, not letting me go.

"We shouldn't" I protest again.

"Why?"

"Luke..I-" with my unfinished statement he pulls away, brows knit tightly, confused eyes staring at me.

"What?" The tone of his voice changing, fr calm to slightly confused and worried.

I stared at my feet, trying to avoid his glaze, "Never mind" I mumbled softly.

He tilts my chin, "Baby, tell me what's wrong?" He asks as chills completely invades my body.

"Im just tired" I lied, that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is, What is this? What am I to you Luke? Is this the real thing? I know I shouldn't be doing this but I could figure it out, tell you everything, confess what you need to know. But I cant. I couldn't. I need the courage, I need you to trust me.

"Scott?" Luke called me, waving his left hand in front of my face. That's when I noticed that I zoned out.

I laughed to cut the tension like a knife, "Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm just worried about the trigonometry test that's coming up!" I lied again.

My feet found their way back on the ground as I ruffle my hair trying to fix it. "We have a test?" His voice more casual than ever.

Wait, what happened to angry lustful Luke that was invading me 2 seconds ago?

"Uh-yeah" is all I can say,

I rested myself on the bed, facing the opposite way. I can hear him moving around and I can feel his clothes make contact on the floor, so does his heavy gear that weighs a ton.

I felt the edge of the bed sink, letting me know that Luke was planning to lay down beside me. I was right. His chest made contact with my back as his arms snake around my hips then to my waist, holding me tightly like he was protecting me from everything, even from myself. He was warm. We lasted in our position for a very long time and  surprisingly it wasn't awkward, we just felt comfortable in our position at the moment. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck, tickling the small hair on it that was sticking out.

"Luke?" I mumbled, "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you? Did you do something wrong?"

I did.

I shook my head no, I lied.

I love Luke but I can't risk every thing. If only I could tell everyone the truth then I wouldn't feel guilty at all.

"What is it? Tell me." He persuaded,

"It's nothing I swear"

*

The loud blinking sound made me aware that it was already 8:45, the red lights from my side table clock show as I stare at it absent mindedly.

"Shoot!" I muttered loudly as I strangle out of bed but ended up face flat on the floor, "Ow!!" I rubbed my forehead before standing back up. "I'm going to be so  freaking late!" I ran my way by my closet, striping every clothing I had on my body and letting them hit the floor. I grabbed my robe then made my way in the shower.

I didn't took that long to shower I was obviously so late for class so I made haste as I enter back.

I heard a raspy voice coughing.

"Fuck!" I cursed, I forgot that Luke was in my room. He wasn't supposed to be here! Amber could do a quick room inspection!!

"Good morning to you too" He chuckled his voice way too low.

I stood still not really  knowing what to do, just a few seconds ago I was moving so fast and now I'm lost. I don't know what to do next.

"Did you-"

"Yup!" He nodded, popping the p.

"When I was taking off-"

"Yup!"

"You didn't turn around?" I shouted,

"Yup!"

"Luke why didn't tell me you were watching as I-" a loud knock from the door startled me, cutting me off before I could kill Luke, its barely 9 am and he was being a pervert.

It took me a while to sink it in. Someone is on the door and Luke is in my room!

I made my way to the bed gesturing Luke to hide but he just gave me a smug look like I was a mad woman having an epilepsy, he couldn't get what I was saying and the knocks on my door are getting harder to ignore and I am standing here playing charades with Luke!

"Phoebe! Open the door! Ugh" A familiar voice exclaimed coming from outside,

Imagine the intensity of the moment that is happening right now.

Luke gave me a cheeky smirk before he grabs all of his things and jumping out the window like some creepy animal.

More knocks that could break my door startled me, revealing a very pissed Amanda holding a mail.

-
I'm sorry if this was really short and that I updated late but ugh u can kill me this is not a good chapter bc the real chapter  62 got deleted here in my phone and idk u should blame wattpad loljk ok so it's 4:19am and this was supposed to be the part where luke would confess to phoebe but yes it got deleted so I made adjustments and yeah the next chapter is really important!

This chapter sucks 35688973322190x

Vote and share this story?? Ily x