fifty eight

Luke'sP.O.V

I stare at Scott as I watch her take me inside her mouth her fucking cold mouth and warm tongue makes me want to rip my fucking hair out.

She's better than anyone I've had sex before, this is unbelievable, the way she looks innocent but acts like a total slut as she fucking blow me turns me on, harder.

A loud bang coming from the door startled Scott causing her to fucking stop.

"Don't stop doing what you're doing" I begged.

She obliges.

Another loud knock startled us.

"Fuck it!" I muttered under my breath, "I'm busy, stop fucking disturbing me or I'll-"

"Luke open the door! Calum is-"

Fuck! No! He didnt! I hope he didn't do it again.

"Babe, wait" I buckled my pants back up.

"What's wrong?" Her eyebrows knitted on the center of her forehead, wiping her red swollen lips because of all the sucking she just did with the back of her small hands, she bit her lower lip.

Shit, don't fucking do that! Not now!

"Luke hurry up!!!" Ashton's voice in panic as I open the door.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked, still confused.

"He did it again!" Ashton exclaimed, I knew then what he was saying so I rushed down the hall to find Calum laying down on the floor.

"Oh my god" Scott gasped as I move my way pushing the crowd,

"Move! you fucking idiots!" I snarled at everyone.

They don't even know what to do and yet they're here blocking my fucking my way to Calum who became high and an idiot tonight.

"Help him, I don't know what's happening we were just t-talking then he started to choke like he couldn't breath, I swear I didn't do anything I-" a girl with reddish brown hair panicked,

Calum was still holding a candy bar despite of him being collapsed on the floor, his face swelling.

Snickers.

"He's allergic to peanuts" I muttered, trying to get Calum's arm over my shoulder.

Scott helped me carry him on the other side, her face shocked.

"Move away! Party is way fucking over!" Ashton started yelling as we pass thru a sea of people, cursing about the bad news and others I could hear are blaming Calum.

I can feel Scott shaking as we place Calum in the back of her car.

"I should drive" I grabbed the keys from her, "Sit beside him"

I quickly started the engine, once I heard it roar I immediately drove off.

The rest of the ride was suffocating. The hospital wasn't far but it seems like it was, I stare at the back with the use of the rare view mirror which was in front of me.

Calum's head rested on Scott's shoulder.

What the fuck?!

Scott didn't even fucking mind it, she was too busy looking outside the window.

I felt an acid pit grew in my fucking stomach.

Calum's face wasn't that swollen as I thought it was.

I fucking hate what I'm seeing, Calum resting on her shoulder, who the fuck does he think he is? Yes he is my friend, and yes I don't fucking share!

I know he's fucking sick but I didn't care.

I swerved around the steering wheel making Calum and Scott shake to the left then back to the right.

"Luke! What are you doing?" Scott freaked,

I clenched my teeth, Calum's head is still resting on her shoulder.

I swerved again.

This time they both went to the right but Calum stayed on that side still unconscious while Scott was back on the left, holding some strands of her hair.

"Ouch, oh my god Luke!" She nagged right after I reached the nearest lot I could park the car.

I gave myself a pat on my back as I carry Calum towards the emergency room where nurses helped us.

*

Pheobe'sP.O.V

"Is he going to be okay?" I rushed at the nurse who opened the curtains where Calum was laying down on a cot.

"Yes, I'll have to call the doctor who looked at him to talk to you in a minute"

I nodded.

Luke placed his arm on my shoulder, holding me closer to his chest. I feel him giving me a kiss on my hair, it was comforting.

We checked on Calum who was still unconscious, sleeping on the hospital bed.

"What happened to him?" I croaked,

"His allergic to peanuts, he must've forgotten it like last time." His voice hoarse,

"Guardians for Mr. Calum Hood" someone behind us exclaimed,

"Oh that would be us" I chirped in,

"And you are his?" The doctor with a tall frame figure exclaimed, his eyes are so green and his facial hair is matted perfectly on his face and I couldn't help but look at him, he could pass for a model, I'm in awe.

"Miss?" He asked again,

I shook my head, "Oh I'm his cousin, my name is Pheobe" I lied,

The doctor looked at Luke, starring him from head to toe, his eyes darted on Luke's inked skin. "Oh and this is my boyfriend" I coughed,

Luke's grip tighten around my waist.

"Im Dr. Morgan, its a good thing you rushed him here right away before the swelling on his throat make it hard for him to breathe. He just needs to rest for a little while now and he could be discharged tomorrow." I nodded in every word that he said, "Here" He handed me a prescription, "Just let him drink those meds twice a day for three days and he should be good, and also the ointment that he should apply to his face to reduce the itchiness and swelling of his eyelids."

"Thank you" I muttered and after that he left.

Before I could say a word to Luke he removed his arms away from me and walked his way towards the exit.

-

OK please before you hate me! I know that the real Calum doesn't have any peanut allergy but this is Wayward Calum okaaay? xx.