thirty four

"I hate your boring clothes" Amanda exclaims in disgust as she stares at me.

I'm wearing a plain black top and my tight jeans, my hair pinned up into a messy bun.

"What? Why?" I pretend to look like I'm hurt,

"I just hate them" She shruggs, "So, do you have any plans for today?"

"No, I don't have classes today"

"You should come with me?"

"Where? Do you not have classes?"

"Honey, I don't attend them much, my sorority and internship helps me with the credits I need to earn" She winks, "Come with me, we'll go to DeltaI'll let you meet my girlfriends"

The sound of her being in the girl like fraternity sounds so easy, there's no wonder she's living the life.

Today, I have no class, so will all Wednesdays and Fridays will be.

I'm planning to just stay in bed and try not to mope but Amanda's invitation to go to Deltais pretty, tempting.

"What time will you go?" I ask,

"Around 3 minutes" She looks at her wrist and looks at her skin pretending to look at a non existent watch.

The drive to Delta was a swift, it was just around the block, we should've just walk but we didn't due to Amanda's whining and high heels, we drove, using her Audithat smells like milk and strawberries and sex inside. I swear to god this poor car must've witnessed everything Ashton and Amanda does.

"Here we are" She exclaims in excitement as she points to a large white house with hedges surrounding it, its as big as AlphaPhi's but its more taken care off than theirs, it has clean white posts almost like ivory while in the Alphatheir posts are cracked and well has sweaty hand prints on them.

When Amanda opened the door, I'm in awe.

White staircase, carpeted wooden floor, the smell of cinnamon and pancake syrup welcomes me. Giddy college girls running around only wearing their underwear with a towel on their head while the others are just brushing sleep off of their eyes, some are wearing yoga pants just getting ready to take a jog. When did I took a jog? Never. They're all blonde like Amanda and most of them are wearing any shade of pink. I felt more intimidated until Amber came prancing down the huge white staircase, her hair perfectly curled, make up perfectly done, and she's wearing a pink floral dress and she's barefoot.

"Hey you!" She greets me and Amanda, "Are you joining DeltaSigma?" She asks,

"Maybe" I giggled, everything here is so intimidating.

She smiles,

"She just came here with me to visit and meet the rest of us while I check my room out if those carpenters are doing their job" Amanda huffs.

"Oh they're doing their job alright, all the banging and loud noises coming from your room makes me want them to get out but I love you too much so I won't do that, I just hope that they're nearly finish" Amber answers.

Amanda runs upstairs leaving me with Amber,

"I'll let you meet some of us since the other half is already gone, already in their internship or class or wherever" She speaks as she leads me to the kitchen,

"Morning ladies, this is Pheobe" She introduced me to three tall girls who are all pretty and of course blonde, "This is Stacey, Daisy, and Gracie" She pinpoints them with her red polished finger.

"It just happens that we three are best friends and that our names just sounds like a rhyme" Gracie laughs and I join her as well,

"Oh and that's Jenna" Amber exclaims to the girl with a cup of coffee on her hand as she sits on top of the kitchen counter waiting for her toast in the toaster, she gave me a wave and I gave her a quick smile.

Next, we step in into the living room with a pretty white not too fancy chandelier and saw a girl wearing yoga pants, running shoes and yellow sports bra, she's concentrated on the TV screen as she sweats and it took me a moment before I realize that she's playing boxing on Wii.

"That's Chelsea, were not on good terms right now so let's just skip that!" She whispers to me and tooled me up the stairs.

We entered rooms and loads of other rooms, I can't seem to remember all of their names so I just nod and nod and smile at them.

"That's it" Amber exclaims "Well, my room is off limits so.."

"No, that's okay, where's Amanda's room?" I ask,

"Oh yeah, over there" She points to the last door on the left.

Amanda is folding her clothes into a box when I enter her room.

"Hey" She greets as I stare the damage on her room,

"They're already fixing the floor and sticking the wallpaper. Its going to be finished soon next week or so" She explains,

There's a whole in the floor but its covered with news paper so I don't really know how big it is and the wall is burnt but its painted white now and Amanda's furniture is pushed aside making a mess. No wonder she doesn't want to stay here.

"Amanda I have to go, Travis is going to pick me up!" Amber winks,

Travis.

"Sure, sure" Amanda smiles as he closes the box and placed it on top of her bed.

I sat on the edge.

"I have a question" She exclaims,

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Is Connor really your boyfriend?"

-

I hate doing this, leaving authors notes and etc but I just wanted you to know that you can now see the character list, and please tell me, or suggest other celebrities you like for other characters x