Meet The Wayward Cast

Hi guys! I'm so sorry if this is not an update; I know that I told you guys that you can already see the cast..but, there's something wrong with wattpad right now so, I guess I'll just write it here and give you infos about them :)

Lucas / Luke Hemmings-Luke Hemmings

: lead guitar and vocalist of the band 5SOS.

Pheobe Scott-Taylor Momsen

: lead vocals of her band, The Pretty Reckless but before she had her grunge punk band she was one of the characters in the TV series Gossip Girl, I think she was Blair? Waldorf? I don't know don't judge me lol but if you search her on Google, you'll be shocked because shes more punk rock than the whole 5SOS Band, she will eat them alive ha-ha! listen to her music on YouTube too if you're into badass music and grunge punk.

Michael Clifford - Michael Clifford

: Rhythym guitar and vocals of 5SOS.

Ashton Irwin-Ashton Irwin

: Father..I mean drummer and vocals of 5SOS.

Calum HoodCalum Hood

: Bassist and vocals of 5SOS.

Connor EvansDane DeHaan

: He was the guy in the movie of Metallica where in he happens to be the one experiencing every song of Metallica in his life, I forgot what movie that was but anyways, right now, he's too mainstreamed (and I hate it) you may know him from Chronicles and he's being famous right now because he portrayed Harry Osbourne in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and his new movie Life After Beth.

Travis Hanes -Chad Michael Murray

: If you like sappy old love sick chick flick movies like I do, then you probably know him from A Cinderella Story where Hillary Duff wash love interest and if you like horror movies the ones full of gore then you probably know him as Nick from The House of Wax (He's Carly's twin, they were the two people who wasn't killed in the movie lol).

Amanda Hale- Biannca Rose

: She's one of my fave you tuber and she and I happens to talk a lot and I just couldn't imagine anyone to be Amanda but her, I'm sorry. If you have any Malibu babe in mind please tell me. (She's Australian by the way I just said Malibu babe because it sounds fab, idk).

Belinda Russo -Rachel McAdams

: You know her as Regina George and yeah guys she's my favorite celebrity and she sounds like she could be a cool aunt. She's also from The Vow, The Notebook, About Time, and etc. I told you I love sappy love stories.

George RussoEric Dane

: I like him so much he's one of my hot man crush but Ian Somerhalder will forever be on top of my mancrush list besides Luke of course. If you like movie series like I do then you might know him as Mark Sloan a.k.a McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy and he's the gay football player in The ValentinesDay where Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner was there in that movie too.

Yvonne Bridgettes - Chlöe Graze Möretz

: You know her because Michael likes her or because you've watched her movies, Kick Ass (1 & 2), Big Mama 2, Let Me In, Dark Shadows, Diary Of A Wimpy kid, and right now our awaited, If I stay.

Amber JamesDianna Agron

: Who the heck doesn't know her beauty? I mean she's in the famous TV series, Glee. She is also Alex's love interest in I Am Number Four.

Quinn MorrisChloe Bridges

: You may know her as Nate's (Nick Jonas) love interest in Camp Rock 2, sorry I forgot what's her name there lol, was it Dana? anyways, She's also from The Carrie Diaries.

*If you guys have any character suggestions please let me know. ily x*

The theme song of WAYWARD is, CHASING CARS BY SNOW PATROL!

Just suggestion, but, In every sad chapter hope you guys listen to it.

{I PINNED THE SONG AT THE SIDE SO THAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT ANTIME YOU WANT XX}