forty two

a/n: I listened to;

wrapped around your finger - 5SOS

the only reason - 5SOS

vodoo doll - 5SOS

while writing this, omg try it for positive vibes or BC you're punk rock :)

-

Luke's P.O.V

"Cmon, Ashton!" I whined, "I'm going to give it back to you anyways!"

"I don't know Luke, Amanda might get mad at me. You know she still has this huge grudge on you" He shrugs,

"Fuck it dude, I swear I'll give it right back" I plea,

He sighs in frustration as he hands me the keys, "Don't let Amanda know about this!" He warns,

I chuckled, "Yeah, whatever" I ran back up to my room to call my mother, I need her help with something.

I know its late in Australia but I really need to ask Liz about something, after a couple of rings she answers, "Wait, before you get mad, this is a serious question and it doesn't involve about me getting into trouble" I defended right away before she starts blabbering none sense from the other side of the line,

She sighs, "What is it, Luke?" Her voice tired and worried.

"Remember the meatloaf you always cook us when we were young? when we go to grandpa's cabin in Brisbane, the one you always cook every Christmas?" I asked,

"Yeah?"

"Well, I need the recipe"

*

I didn't attend any classes of mine today, I dont know what I'm even thinking. I want to ask her out. I know I should've done this ages ago before, I was just stupid enough not to do it.

I jiggled the damn keys to unlock the door, closing it and carried all the paper bags into the kitchen. Damn, these girls who lives here are so irresponsible about things like these. They don't fucking do any grocery shopping no wonder that they're so dead thin.

I dig the scrap paper from the back pocket of my jeans to check if I got all the ingredients mom told me to buy so I can get started with the fucking meatloaf.

I started first with the Bacon and some scrambled eggs after I finished massaging the ground meat for the meatloaf and I dont have any fucking idea what I am doing right now.

Right after I took the meatloaf out of the oven the door opened.

What the fuck? I didn't expect her to be back this early? Holy shit and this fucking meatloaf is a disaster I want to rip my fucking hair out, she can't fucking eat this? I don't know what to do!

"Oh my god, Amanda-...Luke? how did you get in here?" She stumbles. Panic in her voice.

I tried to keep my cool.

She stood in front of me a few feet away, looking at me in an awkward way, if I didn't know it better, she's checking me out, I smirked to myself, she's really digging me.

I raised the key to her face, "I burrowed Ashton's duplicate keys of your shabby place" I chuckled,

"What are you doing?" She asks like its not fucking obvious enough.