twenty four

"How about this?" Amanda asks carrying a pink dress beside her. That's the 25th pink dress she asked me about my opinion.

"It doesn't matter, you look good in any of it!" I sighed, I mean it. I'm so jealous of her she could pull anything off..even a banana leaf she'll still look like a goddess of the jungle. I hate it I'm so insecure, intimidated by her.

"Oh shut up, what are you going to wear anyway? you haven't even tried anything" She exclaimed.

"Just my old jeans and a shirt, I don't feel like dressing up" I answers, its true. I'll just make an appearance and go. I don't want to hang around.

She laughed like I was joking, "Tell me you're not serious, you could do better than that you have a great body!" She emphasized.

I swore before coming to CUNY that I will stop dressing like I did on high school, I promised myself that I should be who I really am not what other people expect and want me to be. I knew that college is going to be like this but I have to resist the temptations.

"You look so...so innocent" She clears her throat.

"I don't feel like dressing up," I whined.

"Even just for Friday?" She pleas.

She's so persuasive and I would look like total trash if I show up to that party wearing my clothes, walking beside her.

I gave in, "Fine!" I raise my hands up in defense.

*

Friday.

I survived my 5th time taking a bath in this community showed that I hate. I'm so lucky that I wake up earlier than the others or else I'll end up not showering at all.

I just don't know what I'll do, when the semester starts, 3 more weeks and in officially in college. I hate the fact that summer is just about to end when it only barely started but its the consequence of studying in a college which has three semesters for the whole year so everyone here practically only has a month to celebrate summer. No wonder they don't leave the campus, since they all got it here and there's nothing more to do and obviously the people here wanted to get out of their homes away from their parents, to drink.

I entered the room and saw Amanda watching the television, flipping into different channels.

"Well, look who's up early" I teased,

"You were too loud when you closed the door awhile ago before you too a shower" She whined,

"Oops" I giggled.

"Its only 12, I hate you" She coughed and made her way to the kitchen to grab some water.

We both seriously need to do some grocery shopping, water is the only thing on the fridge and well, the cupboards are empty.

I laughed as I get dressed up.

"What time is the party again?" I asked,

"6 but we'll go there at 7"

"Why?"

"Fab people are always late" She winks and drank the last drop of her water and sat back to her bed.

"Well, I'm going to go out, do you need anything?" I asked, as I tie my hair into a pony tail.

"Tampons, I need one, Tampax to be exact" She answered,

"Okay" I answered and closed the door behind me.

I find the car ride amusing, the wind is chilly but the sun is hot. I'd have to call Aunt Belinda tomorrow and ask her if its okay to go there on Thursday instead of Monday, I still need to sell my car and replace it with a new one, who knows what will happen to me if I use this for my 3 hours drive to Boston.

I parked in front of this small grocery store and went in.

Mac n' Cheese, Spam Lite, Shampoos, Conditioners, Soap, Tampax, Eggs, Yoghurt, Bread and a lot more was packed in my cart.

I don't even know what to buy, I'm confused, I wanted to buy more but I don't have any idea.

I paid my groceries with my card and grabbed the paper bags.

I placed the bags inside the car and decided to take a stroll outside campus, maybe find a car junkyard or whatever.

I drove off campus and tried to find a place that buys cars. I just feel sad taking this old junk to rest, but I'm much obliged to buy a new one.

Its already 1:44 I need to hurry up.

J & J cars and parts.

I thanked all the heavens as I pull over.

"May I help you, miss?"

I nodded, "I'm planning to sell this" I mumbled

"How much?"

"I don't know, whatever I just need to dispose it I guess,"

"We don't buy broken cars"

I laughed, "Its not broken, it works fine, I just need to sell it to buy a new one."

He sighed, "I'll check it out first then if its good then you can sign the paper works." I nodded,

"There's some groceries there, I'll remove it later after..everything" I sighed.

After what seems like forever, Mr. Gibbs asked me to sign some paper works and etcetera. Part of me is so sad that I have to leave my car and take the bus but a part of me is excited to buy a new one.

I walked a few blocks to reach the bus stop as I carry my paper bags.

It 3:35 and my phone's vibrating like crazy in my pocket. Amanda's going to be so pissed when I get back to the dorms.

The bus ride only took 25 minutes and the walking back was at least 10 or was it 15? Anyways, when I opened the door, Amanda wasn't there, thank god, I thought she's going to yell at me. I dropped the groceries on the table, grabbed my toiletries and my robe and towel.

Fucking co-ed showers.

I entered as I hear that there is someone who's also showering, I went straight in and closed the curtains.

I started the water and tried to relax my tensed muscles as the hot droplets hit my skin.

As I was rinsing the excess shampoo on my hair, I heard something I wasn't supposed too.

"Ah!" a loud moan exclaimed, "Ashton, go faster!" She orders;

"Oh my god, I'm going to come" Ashton replied,

"Oh babe, you're so hard" She moans again.

Holy shit! Ashton and Amanda are having sex..shower sex just inches away from me, I gasped to myself.

I quickly shut the shower off and literally run towards the room.

Oh god, I hate those showers. I cannot believe what just happened.

I tried to calm myself, its just sex, its. normal for them, they're a couple, just forget about it and move on, have fun tonight.

My heart is thumping and I don't know what I'm feeling, I tried to push all the dirty thoughts away and wore my clothes.

Amanda came in the room, her hair still dripping on the floor, a towel wrapped around her body.

"Oh my god! were you just in the showers?" She asked,

I nodded,

"Did you hear the?" She didn't finish her sentence but I know what she's talking about.

"Yeah, I did."

-
double update and its midnight. please vote.

*gasps* tsk tsk, Ashton you dirty little thing haha!