twelve

Michael and I hang out for a solid 5 hours.

We watched a movie and played in the arcade, he was one hell of a gamer. He practically can beat any high score in every games' leaderboard. Hands down to him.

We talked a lot and he's kind of good at giving advice. He makes me feel like I've known him for years. Day one of being friends with Michael Clifford isn't bad. He's a good guy.

"So..Lucas is your boyfriend and he has a twin named Luke, obviously everybody knows that because you guys are like..super popular in school. Lucas is not answering your calls nor calling you back and you want your relationship to work out so you're holding unto him and Luke is tutoring you and he's an asshole but you want to get to know him as a friend nothing more, nothing less." Michael summarized,

"Pretty much" I nodded after taking a long sip from my strawberries n' creme.

Right now we are hanging out in Starbucks, just...talking.

"You're a good listener" I complimented,

"Well thank you, that's one of the traits why girls are head over heels for me"

I literally choked from his statement making him laugh.

"Well, I can dream can I?" He asked as I laugh.

At exactly 10 o'clock he walked me home. We were in the middle of our bickering about vampires and werewolves when I saw that someone was sitting on my apartment's doorstep.

"Wait here" I muttered to Michael who was trailing behind me.

The guy who is under his jacket hood covering his head is obviously asleep and drunk and his clothes were drenched in vodka obviously from the thick heavy scent. It was pungent but bareable. He also obviously threw up a few times. His shoes was soaking from his own vomit.

"That's Luke isn't it?" Michael barely whispered.

I nodded.

I shook Luke's shoulders, "L-Luke??"

He didn't even moved.

"There's no use waking him up. Help me!" I exclaimed,

"Wait! Help you with what?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows,

"Carry him inside, stupid"

Michael groaned and wanted to protest but didn't.

He helped me anyways.

We plopped Luke on the couch. I was supposed to ask Michael to get me a wash cloth but he just ran off like he was afraid of something.

Thank you, Michael. For nothing.

I went upstairs and changed into comfortable clothes. A crop top, some sweat pants, my fluffy bunny slippers and tied my hair into a high bun.

I grabbed the things I needed and Lucas' old shirt that he left here ages ago.

I went into the kitchen and washed the small cloth I was holding. I grabbed a pitcher of water and some advil too.

I pressed the cloth lightly on Luke's forehead and helped him a little to sit up. I popped the advil on his mouth and let him drink some water.

I used the towel to wipe him and removed his shirt. I tried to resist looking but I can't.

My heart started to race as I wipe his perfectly toned abs, I didn't even know he had a perfectly embedded v-line on him. I thought he was skinny and scrawny from all the clothes he wear he basically looks so thin. I didn't expect him to have this kind of hot body.

I swallowed a lump on my throat and shook everything off. I feel like a maniac for checking him out for the millionth time.

"Do you like what you see?" a thick raspy voice teased almost making me jump.

I tried to act cool, "Shut up, give it a rest! I'll see you in the morning" I muttered; I can feel him smirking at me even if his eyes were closed.

Damn it, Luke. Why are you doing this to me??

I let him wear the old shirt and I took his shoes off. I'll just have to wash it in the morning together with his other clothes.

I left the side lamp on and turned off all the other lights and made my way to my room.

Why did he got himself drunk again?? I asked myself as I lay down on the bed.

*

I woke up in the middle of the night, because I heard someone shouting? I was unsure so I went down to check on it like I was even brave enough.

"L-Luke?" I called out, but he didnt answer,

I ran my way down the stairs and into the living room where I saw Luke sitting on the couch, sweaty and confused, his knees on his chest, his face burried on his hands.

I sat beside him, "Are you okay?" I was hoping that he's already sobber and that he can talk and he's fully awake.

"H-how did I g-get here?" He asked, I dont even know what to answer him.

"I dont know, Luke. I just came home and saw you sitting by the doorstep"

"Im s-sorry" 

"Why are you sorry? You didnt even do anything?"

He shook his head, "You dont understand"

"Then make me understand" I retorted, moving closer to him,

He moved away, like I was making him uncomfortable.

"No, It was my fault"

"Luke, stop being vague about this, what are you talking about?" I brushed the back of my neck with confusion,

"Could you please turn on the light for a moment?!" He practically shouted,

I sighed and did what he just said.

"Now what??" I asked,

"I dont know if Im supposed to tell you this"

"Tell me what?"