Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

(Ashley)

He smiled at me I can't believe it. That's it I'm going to tell him I have to tell him or otherwise I would be left with all these what ifs and I can't do that. I watched him finish the song and we began to put everything up.

Being distracted I almost dropped my baby, I screamed.

"Woah man, don't drop her."

CC laughed.

"I couldn't man, I couldn't it would break my heart." Laughing because CC didn't know it was a he and his name was Andy.

As the night went on, Jinxx got everyone drunk. Grabbing every bit of alcohol on the bus.

"Let's get this party started bitches." He screamed.

We all laughed as we downed our shots. Andy must have been the drunkest, CC was a close second.

"Give me my puppy pig he needs me."

"Andy man what are you talking about?" Jake laughed.

"Sugar." He answered.

We all laughed. Soon Andy came over to me and I was shocked. I played it off.

"Man, what are you doing?"

"I love you."

Was this guy really drunk or serious?

"Alright man, I love you too."

I laughed it off even though it hurt.

"Awww look at the couple aren't they the cutest?" Jinxx joked.

We smiled.

About twenty minutes later everyone was knocked out except me. SHIT!!! That meant I had to carry everyone to the bunks. Great.

I began carrying Jake first because he was on the top bunk and I wanted to work from the top down.

He slurred his words as I carried him to his bed. finally he said something comprehendible.

"I'm hungry man, where's the pizza in my car?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it.

Next was Jinxx he was on the bottom but I liked messing with him when he's wasted.

I carried him as he begin to speak.

"Man how are you this drunk carrying us home?"

"I want to take you guys to sea world."

"Aww really? I like elephants."

"We will see plenty."

"That's awesome."

"Where's Kellin?"

"Playing hopscotch."

"Without me, damn monkey."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He's the best drunk I know.

I placed him on his bunk the bottom one. Next was CC.

I grabbed him by the waist and put him in a fireman carry.

He began to speak.

"What's up dude, where'd the party go?"

"It left when you went to sleep."

"Ohh they must be partying with Ariel and Sebastian."

He just loved the little mermaid.

"Yeah maybe man."

I placed him in his bed. The top bottom bunk, he chose that one so he won't roll out when he's drunk. He thinks of everything.

Next was what I was waiting for, I get to help Andy up. I approached him cautiously. He saw me hovering over him.

"Ashley, I couldn't dare live without you man. Your awesome."

"Thanks man!" I smiled.

I picked him up and he looked upside my face.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?"

I looked at him.

He leaned over and kissed me. No he couldn't have he must be drunk. I looked at him again.

"Please." He was serious.

I laid him back on the couch and went over to the bedroom door and closed it and luckily it locks on the outside. I closed the door and locked it. I went over to Andy who was looking at me with his blue eyes.

"I love you." He said.

I can't believe this was happening.

"I love you too!"

I bent down and began to kiss him. He moaned at the pain it caused to kiss me roughly as my lips pressed against his lip ring. I pulled away.

"Andy I can't.... It can't be this way."

"Why not? It feels so right." He pulled my head down to his.

He began to wrap his arms around my neck. I couldn't believe this was happening.