Chapter 48

CHAPTER 48

(Ashley)

I can't believe my eyes. Andy has to be okay. I'm just watching him as he's shaking. I don't know what to do to help. I remembered when my dad had a seizure and what my mom did for him. She was a RPN, so she knew what to do. I did exactly what she did.

When I put Andy on the bed, I proped his head up and turned him on his side. I was going to give him something to bite on, but I remembered she said that was a myth. I stood back and watched as he continued on. I slid my back against the wall as I cried.

"Andy, I love you." I kept repeating.

He's stressed himself out so much more than he should have that now it's gotten to him. Oh please don't let it end this way. I rocked myself in the fetal position as I heard his gasps and groans. Crying silently to myself I looked away, I couldn't see him like this.

After a while his movements and groans and gasps grew faint. I looked up from my knees, it was quiet. I stood up and saw him just laying there with his eyes closed. I began to panic, I placed two fingers on his neck and chest to get his pulse. It was beating but only faintly, I listened to his breathing that was shallow.

I had to take him to a hospital at least. I put on my pants and looked over at my beautiful boyfriend. I kissed his cheek and put my phone in my pocket and picked him up and carried him to the elevator. I carried him all the way out to the front of the hotel and waved down a taxi.

"Take me to the hospital. Please hurry." I commanded him. Without hesitation he slammed onto the gas. I rubbed my hand through Andy's hair and caressed his cheek. "I love you Andy." I kept telling him.

**Third Person P.O.V.**

Ashley couldn't stop shaking when they made it to the hospital. It was the most horrific thing he had ever seen. He wasn't a trained professional like his mother had been, so he didn't know if he helped or hurt Andy.

It was now 4 in the morning and Ashley had yet to hear anything about Andy. He couldn't stop crying, they had kept him long enough. He should just be able to go ahead and take him home. Soon a doctor came down the hall.

"Hi, Ashley?" He nodded to verify he was the right person. "I'm Doctor Sykes, Andy's doing okay now. He had two more seizures after he had been brought in. Is this the first time he has had any type of thing like this?" He held up his clipboard and took his pen out his pocket to write what Ashley was going to say.

"Yes it is, I didn't hurt him or anything by what I did, did I?" He was guilty and started to cry again.

"No, you actually helped him. Not many people know what to do when something like this happens." He put his hand on Ashley's shoulder. "In a few minutes you can go and see him."

"Thank you." Ashley hugged doctor Sykes and he chuckled and lightly patter his back.

"You're welcome. But I have to ask, what possibly could have brought all of this on?" Ashley shrugged.

"I don't know. I know he's been busy a lot and under some stress lately." He confessed.

"Hmm okay." Doctor Sykes wrote down what he told him. "Can you give me a minute?" He went over to the reception desk.

Ashley sat down in his seat and laid his head in his hands. Doctor Sykes silently talked to the other doctor who was there.

"I think it was caused by stress. He hasn't showed any of the noticeable signs of epilepsy." He said.

"But we should run more test to prove it. Don't you think?" She asked looking up from his clipboard.

"We can't. Without the boyfriends permission we can't perform anything." He took the clipboard from her.