Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26
(Kellin)

When I woke up Vic wasn't lying in bed anymore. I began to panic at the fact that I might have ruined our relationship. I didn't think it was bad fight but from our conversation last night it had to be. I got up looking in the bunks and only saw a pale faced Justin. I reached over to my suit case and took out some clothes to wear. I put them on trying to hurry to get to Vic. When I opened the bedroom door I saw him and Andy on the couch talking.

"I don't think I can forget that." He told him.

"Vic, you have to be patient. It is a big decision after all." I agreed with Andy, it was a big decision.

"I know, but it's just like he's being selfish. Everything has to be about him. I have feelings and needs too." He put his head in his hands and Andy rubbed his back.

I closed the door. I didn't realize how selfish I was being, if he wanted children then we can get them. I just don't want to rush things and then we end up breaking up and our family doesn't work out. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

"Hey." I said to Andy with a smile.

"Hey." He replied awkwardly.

Vic looked up at me and anger overshadowed everything. "What do you want?" He asked as he stood up.

My smile faded as I became scared. "Nothing, just wanted to say GoodMorning." I smiled hopefully.

"Yeah GoodMorning." He said and walked past me to get his wallet and phone. "Andy come on, we got to get supplies for tonight."

"What's tonight?" I asked hoping he would answer. He looked at me and left the bus.

"We're leaving tonight. He didn't tell you?" Andy said. My mouth opened with shock as Andy followed behind Vic.

I remembered the text that he sent me last night. I didn't really think they were seriously going to leave so soon. I took out my phone and called Ashley. I had to talk to someone about this.

'Hello?' You could hear the tiredness in his voice.

'Hey, did you know that Vic and Andy are leaving tomorrow?' Of course he hadn't but it was still settling in me that this was happening.

'Why so soon? I'm not even fully packed yet.' He was flustered.

'Look, you just pack your things right now. I'll take care of everything else.' I reassured him. "Do you know where you want to go yet?'

I heard him take a deep breath before screaming into the phone. This was going to be a stressful getaway.

**Vic's P.O.V**

It's been ten minutes after I left and Kellin continues to text me. We're In the cab going to the mall and I'm just trying to remember what we need to get. He sends me texts every two minutes and it's making it difficult to concentrate. Each text would say either ' I love you.' or ' I'm sorry.' It was getting really annoying. I considered turning off my phone to keep from having to get texts from nobody but him.

"Why don't you hear him out Vic? I mean he probably really is sorry." I looked at Andy instantly with disgust.

We both climbed out of the cab as it stopped in front of the mall. I didn't want to answer him, so while he paid the driver I walked towards the entrance. If he only knew how bad Kellin's words hurt me. I've been called names for my sexuality all my life and he knew it. He's just as bad as the ones back in high school. Justin soon ran and caught up with me and touched my shoulder to make me slow down.

"No I will not talk to him. At least not yet, we'll talk when I want to. This isn't even suppose to concern me. I'm only here for you. So have you been talking to Ashley?" I asked as we turned into the mall entrance.