Chapter 55

CHAPTER 55

(Vic)

Last night, Kellin made me the most happiest man alive. I can't believe that I have him in my life, he is truly amazing. He was excited all night about going to get them. I have to go to my first therapy session today at 3. So we're going to go at 12 and Andy's going to take me to therapy.

Kellin has been wanting to help take care of me, after last night he has some, but I don't want to stress him. Right now he's asleep in my arms, it's only 9am. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and has his legs entangled around my good one. His face is buried in to my chest, and I can feel him breathing against it. I love waking up to this, sometimes I wonder how long this might last.

I don't want it to end, mostly because I wouldn't want Kellin to suffer. After last night, I couldn't dare let him deal with my death by dying with me. I know that's what he's been planning, possibly. I wouldn't be able to live without him, but I just can't see me that way under these circumstances.

Hopefully, I can walk soon enough and return to my normal self, that way I can be a good husband and father for the time I have left. No matter how long or short amount of time I may have to do that. Suddenly there was a knock on the door

"Come in." I whispered loudly so I wouldn't wake Kellin. It was Andy, he walked over to the bed, so he wouldn't have to talk loudly.

"Guess what?" He excitedly whispered.

"What?" I was getting happily anxious.

"Ashley proposed." He held up his hand that had the silver band around it.

I've been wanting them to go ahead and marry each other. Me and Kellin had been knowing their feelings for each other, while they were hiding them. I knew that they were destined to be together.

"Congrats bro." I gave him a fist bump.

"Thanks. So how'd your date last night go?" He perked up even more.

"Well, Kellin took me to the top of the Hollywood sign and we had a picnic. It was amazing." My stomach fluttered with butterflies.

"It sounds magical." He made a rainbow with his hands. We laughed at his foolishness.

"Andy, you'll never guess what he got me." I nearly yelled, Kellin started to stir, but turned over and went back to sleep.

"What did he get you?" He whispered.

"We're going to be parents." I nearly shouted. Andy was stunned he moved away and covered his mouth with his hand.

"You have got to be kidding me?" He squealed a little.

"No." I grinned. "Look on the dresser."

He hesitated before walking over to it. He looked it over, analyzing everything that was on there. He looked on the far right corner, and saw the paper clipped documents. He picked them up and read them over. He held his hand over his mouth once more and gave a muffled scream. Jumping up and down he came back over to me.

"I can't believe your like a father now, that's amazing. Have you seen them?" He was more excited than I was.

"No, Kellin did it yesterday. I don't really know when though, but he gave me the papers last night." I blushed remembering lasts nights events before he presented them.

"Oh my gosh. When will I get to meet them? I can't wait." He sat down in my chair and put the papers on the nightstand. He folded his hands under his chin and proped his arms on his knees.

"Well me and Kellin have them already, so we are going to finalize it and get them today. It'll be at 12, but I have therapy today at 3. So at least I'll get to spend some time with them." I shrugged.